Contemplating

Ringo Imagine :||

You sat in the water, looking at the bottom of the tub as if it were sand. You let yourself slip into the ocean. You felt all grasps of reality vanish. Not a single glimpse of truth remained. You were gone. And so was the bathroom around you. The sounds changed, the smell of your candles changed, and your world was gone. Reality hung over you, but it wasn't entering your thoughts just yet.

Water was something you related to. Everything just got lost in water. You felt you could easily just slip away and you'd go unnoticed. You could just float away into the night and be taken away by the currents.

You felt yourself slip farther into your daydream. Your ears, now underwater, could hear the sounds of the creatures calling to one another, as if they were saying, "This is our sea. This is our ocean. This is our home."

You heard the little turtles splash into sea, and the baby humpback taking its first breath of air. The baby otters were clattering, the Sharks jumping out of water for another seal.

You floated down so far that your head laid on the sand, and your hair was surrounded by little fish darting in and out, in and out, as if it were a fun game they played often.

You opened your eyes and saw nothing but the sky. And the beautiful sun hung there in a midday glow. You wanted to go deeper into this, but the sun was soon replaced by a face. Shocked, you sat up and screamed.

"Richard, what are you doing?" you screamed at your fiancé. You covered yourself with your hands, and glared at him.

Your fiancé chuckled. "Well, I was worried about you since I called two hours ago. I couldn't find you anywhere else, so I checked in here and sure enough..."

You softened your harsh glare. "Oh, I thought you were coming in to be naughty."

"I mean, I can do that. You know that. Right, love?" he smirked.

"Don't get cocky on me now." you laughed.

He put his hands to his mouth, acting very much offended. And, sarcastically, he says, "Me? Cocky? Never in a million years."

You roll your eyes and laugh. "Get out, Richard."

"Oh, come on. Please let me stay."

"How about no?"

He sighed, and left the bathroom. You laughed, and decided to slip back into your perfect world.

The End.
This imagine is in loving memory of all past artist of 2016. May they rest easy and well.

Please Vote and Comment. I loves you all!