Bath Time

Paul Imagine :||

Paul paced back and forth, his eyes always on you as you sat in the small tub that occupied the master bathroom. Paul had lust in his eyes, and his pants couldn't hide how much he needed you.

"Would you like to join me, Paul?" you asked softly. Paul stopped his pacing and turned towards you, a smirk on his face.

"What was that, love?" he asked.

"Would you like to join me?" you repeated. Paul nodded, and slipped his shirt off carefully. Soon, he unzipped his fly, and his pants were soon discarded.

Paul smiles as his boxers went down. His erection sprang free! He stepped closer to the tub, and soon he was lowering himself in next to you.

Paul smiled, "There seems to be a problem. This tub is too small. Allow me to help." Paul pulled you into his lap, and his erection rubbed your clit.

A quiet moan escaped your lips. Paul kissed your neck, letting his hand carefully slip in between you. "Do you want me, Y/N?"

You nodded your head, and Paul slammed a finger into you. You let out a moan, throwing your head back as you did so.

Paul pushed you back, aligning himself at your entrance, pushing himself into you as you screamed his name. You gripped the sides of the tub, enjoying the rhythm he pounded you at.

As you both climbed out of the tub, Paul gave your bum a little pat, "Good girl."

You giggled, "I know."

The End.
Dedicated to paulswife , you're amazing! Please Vote and Comment! I loves you all!