If You Can't Hang

John Imagine :||

  John threw the bottle on the wall, gin spilling everywhere, the liquid seeping into the carpet, another mess for you to clean up. You stood behind John, fear contaminating your body. John was known for being a soft, gentle, caring man. He wasn't know for his brutality. He was someone who believed things should stay behind closed doors.
He crept towards you, liquor making his breath more menacing and his aura ugly. His alcohol soaked hand gripped your tiny shoulder. A whimper of fear came from your lips. John cocked his head, then a evil smirk splayed across his lips.
  "So, Y/N, you're scared? Why should you be? What causes you to fear a man such as myself? Answer me,  Y/N. You owe me so many answers."
  You stood there in shock. You owed him answers? The man who took you in as his wife, the father to your child, the person who vowed to protect you through sick and health, he was the one putting you in danger, the one having you fear life, your child's life...
  "John, you know I've done nothing wrong. I haven't hurt you, I've never wanted you to get drunk. It's not my fault when you hit me or degrade me or threaten to leave."
  You felt a sting across your cheek, tears starting to drip from your eyes. You put your hand to your cheek and started at John in disbelief. That was the final straw.
   "Get out." you whispered.
  "What?" John shouted.
      "Get out of my house!" you yelled, flying the stairs and down the hall, to your bedroom. You grabbed a suitcase from the closet, and started throwing things in the bag. Item after item, clothing after clothing, you had had it. No more. Enough was enough. With each article you threw in, you felt more and more safe. John was staring at you. You turned to him, and threw the suitcase at him.
  "Out, John. I've had it. Get out, leave my life. You're not the man I married. If you can't hang, then there's the goddamn door, baby."
  You pushed him out the bedroom door, down the hall and to the stairs, and out the front door. You locked the door. You didn't care where he went or who he went with, you wanted him out of your life. This was for you and your child.
  You were free.

The End.
Okay, so this was just something I decided to do to show a different side of John. I'd like to dedicate this story to hxrrison , SmilingDiana , Dreamlovegood901 , and beatleism . Please vote and comment! I love you all so very much.

And how do you all like the new format?