New Kid

George Imagine :||

George Imagine :||

Today was the big day. His first day at Liverpool's School for Boys. George was a bit disappoint no birds would be there, and he knew the queer jokes would come on pretty fast. George got up and out of bed, and walked to the bathroom to do his morning scratches. He brushed his teeth, combed his hair, and smiled at himself.

He threw his uniform on, and grabbed his brown book bag. He didn't want to go. No one ever wanted to go to school. But, George was also curious. If it wasn't for curiosity, George would of skipped.

As he walked along the sidewalk, a voice called out to him. "Hey! You! Are you a new kid?" George turned around to see two boys walking their bicycles toward him. George nodded his head.

"Well, I'm John. And you're in our way. This is our sidewalk, new kid." John raised his hand up. George held his hands up to his face. John saw the calluses, the calluses of a guitarist.

"You play guitar?" John asked. George, shocked by the question, lowered his hands down.

"Yes, I play." George admitted.

"What's your name?"

"I'm George Harrison."

John chuckled, and turned to the other boy with a bicycle. "Stu, we got ourselves a new mate."

Stu smiled. John looked over to the other side of the road, "Hey! Y/N! Come on over here!"

You looked over to see John, Stu, and... "New kid?" you called out. John nodded, and waved you over.

"Y/N, this is George."

You looked to George and smiled, "Hello. I'm Y/N, as if you didn't already know."

George smiled, and shook your hand.

"Well, I'm off to school. You guys should come today, we have Chemistry. Maybe you could burn the place down."

George turned to John, "She's your friend?"

John chuckled, "Baby sister."

"She's gorgeous!" George said. John smiled. He put his arm around George's shoulder.

"She takes after me. Now, ready to go blow up the Chemistry Lab?"

The End.
Dedicated to SmilingDiana , Liveuptoyourdreams21 , Dreamlovegood901 , thank you all for being lovely. Please Vote and Comment. I loves you all!