Chapter 33 - What Will It Be?

Emily's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since we left for the tour in Brazil, currently we were in Sao Paulo. For the most part it's been very good, but of course, as anticipated one of my classmates had recorded Demi's confession of loving me, and it had gone viral on youtube. Now pretty much everyone knew, and it was really hard to avoid all the paparazzi surrounding us in Brazil. She hadn't talked to any media about it yet, but she did post a tweet when we left saying "Can't wait to show you the world xx", and everyone asked her who I was, and how we met and all kinds of things really.

 People still didn't know who I really was, and for that I'm actually grateful. I'm surprised that no one has figured out my twitter username. At least no one will be able to give me any hate, but that will most likely change soon.

Today was luckily an off day for Demi, so we could go around and explore for a bit. The only downside about being on tour was that it was barley any free time for just me and her, and if we were to go outside of the hotel, Max had to be with us at all times. We had decided to go out to eat with her entire team, and we went to "Vila Das Rosas" which was said to have very good food. My appetite has been great for a long time now, and I owe it all to Demi for helping me through it. I mean, some days it's kind of hard, but it's a lot easier now.

We were all seated around a big table, and everyone had taken their orders for what they wanted to eat. Demi was seated in the middle with me on one side, and Max on the other. Getting privacy on this tour was harder than I though it would be, but the experience I've had so far has been unbelivable. Watching Demi perform almost every night warms my heart. She looks so happy and confident up there, and it makes me really proud.

-So how did you guys really meet? One of the producers asked Demi. Demi coughed up some of her salad, and she gave me a look as if to say "is it okay if I tell them", I nodded my head for her to tell them. I know I had it rough a couple of months ago, but I can't be ashamed of it, it's a part of me and my life has turned for the better now.

-Um, I was driving around at night, and I noticed a girl sleeping on a bench outside a privat residence and she looked pretty drunk, I mean she was sleeping outside in the middle of the night, so I decided to take her with me. We ended up at my place, and like I said, she was pretty drunk so she threw up when we got there, and I led her to my room, and after that we got to know each other, she said squeezing my hand and looking at me with a smile.

The producer that asked me gave me a reassuring smile and giggled.

-There's nothing to be ashamed of Emily, most of us have been there. One time I woke up in a park in just my underwear, you're lucky you ended up in Demi's house, she said smiling, and I couldn't help but to laugh. I was pretty lucky, not many people can say they got drunk and ended up in a goddesses house.

-Yeah, I would say I'm the luckiest girl in the world, I said glancing over at Demi, giving her a peck on the cheek.

-Well,  to Emily and Demi, she said holding up her glass.

-----------------------

Demi's P.O.V

The tour in Brazil is almost over. There's only one show left, and it's tonight, in about 3 hours. I've had the best time spending it here with my friends and family. I mean they haven't been around all the time, but they all came for different shows. But for my last show, everyone is coming. The best part of the whole tour has to be Emily. Taking her with me was a great decision on my part.  Seeing her smile all the time, and having her with me has been amazing. I've been in love before, and I've been very happy, but there's something different being with her, and I don't know how to explain it. It's like I've finally found a home in someone, a safe place where I can be myself 100 percent. 

There's a reason that I want all of my family and friends to come to my last show. I know it's soon, but I feel like there's never going to be "the right time". And I don't want to wait anymore. I want to do it. I'm nervous as hell, and I know it's a risky move to do it like this. Everyone's going to know, and watch. It's probably going to be all over the internet tomorrow, but I don't care, nothing can make me change my mind about it. This is the absolute right thing for me at this point in my life.

-Demi, you have to be ready in ten minutes, this is going to be an amazing show! One of the producers said. I took a deep breath and looked at Emily. She was smiling at me, giving me a comforting nod. 

-You're going to be great babe, don't be nervous, I know you're going to be amazing out there, she said giving me a soft kiss on the lips. I shook off all the nerves, but she doesn't know exactly why I'm nervous, nobody does. I haven't told a soul except for Wilmer. He's been helping me out with everything. I can't thank him enough for being such an amazing guy. 

I walked towards the stage and was pulled off to the side. In front of me stood a smiling Wilmer. He showed me the box and kissed me on the cheek.

-Remember, wait for the last song, and I will bring her out okay? He said, and I nodded.

-----------

The set was going great, and I just finished singing "Neon Lights" and I had one song left. This is it. This is the biggest moment in my life, and I'm so freaking nervous right now. It wouldn't surprise me if I shit my pants. I looked towards Wilmer, and he stood next to Emily, whispering something in her ear. She froze and looked at me. I gave her an assuring smile and waved her over at me.

-So guys, as most of you probably know, there's a special someone in my life, and I would like to bring her out to the stage for the last song tonight. Wilmer brought her out to me, giving me the box without anyone seeing it, which I'm very thankful for. He walked away from us, so it was just me and Emily looking at each other. It felt like it was only us in the room, not 30'000 people. 
-It's okay Em, just breathe, I whispered in her ear. She nodded and sat down on the chair that was brought out for her.
-So I want to dedicate this song to my beautiful girl right here, I said to the crowd. The band started playing "two pieces" and I took Emily's hand, singing it to her. I felt as if the song described us perfectly. We were both two lost souls. Both of us dealing with different demons, and helping each other defeat them in our own way. I love her, I truly do. I've never had these strong feelings before, it's terrifying but also thrilling at the same time.

The song ended, this is it. You can do this Demi, she's the love of your life. She makes you a better person, she's absolutely perfect, and she chose you. I knelt down on one knee and took her hand in mine.

-Hi babe, I know this is much and very new to you, being in front of all these people, your life, not being at home with your family. I wanted to thank you for being a part of this amazing tour, and for being the most important person in my life. You light up my day with your beautiful smile, your laugh is like a medicine if I'm feeling down. You have no idea how happy you make me. You're the one who made this tour so amazing. You make me so, so happy, and Emily, you're the love of my life. And to symbolize that, I bought this. I brought out the box from my pocket and opened it. I could see the tears in Emily's eyes.

-I know many people will say this is too soon,  but they don't know us like we do, they don't know how strong my feelings are for you. I never want to lose you Emily, you make me the happiest person alive, and with that said, Emily would you make me the luckiest girl in the world by marrying me?

I don't think my heart has ever been beating this fast. The time is passing so slow, it's making me more and more nervous, why isn't she answering? Does she not want this? I could feel myself getting dizzy. It's like all the blood from my head has disappeared, I can't hear anything, my vision is getting blurry. It wasn't until I felt soft lips on my lips I snapped out of it. The kiss ended and all I could hear was screaming. Emily looked into my eyes giving me a small smile.

-You kinda lost it for a minute there babe, but the answer to your question is yes, Emily said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally got time to write the final chapter! Hope you guys like it!