Chapter 18 - Embarrassing

Maddie's P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night and checked the time, it was 3 am and I groaned. I tried to go back to sleep, but it was impossible. I decided to go check if Emily was awake, I actually really like her, she's so awesome, and she's not that much older than me, she also seems to go through some of the struggles Demi went through a few years back, and I want to help her. I got up from bed and sneaked out of my room so I wouldn't wake anyone, Emily's room was just down the hall, as I stood infront of her door, I couldn't hear anything, but I think she's awake. I busted the door open, but I was NOT preapared for what was in there. My sister eating Emily out, that is not something a person would like to see their sister do. But what was more shocking was that Demi was with a girl, I thought she was straight. I just stood there with my mouth wide open as Demi struggled to cover herself with the sheets. There was a long silence until I decided to speak up.
-I-i uhm have t-to go, I said and ran out of the bedroom and down the stairs, out of the house. What the hell just happened? Was she gay? I mean I don't care if she is, I love her no matter what, but I think I just got scarred for life. I sat down on a chair outside the house and pulled my legs up to my chest, thinking about how awkward it would be between Demi and me from now on. I was brought back to reality by a voice.
-Mind if I sit here with you? The voice asked, but I didn't dare to turn around.

Demi's P.O.V

I quickly started to cover up my body with the sheets. I can't believe she just walked in on us doing that, she looks so terrified and disgusted. What if she tells our parents? Or that she'll hate me? I tried to get some words out but they got stuck, I was so shocked, and so was she. Emily was hiding under the covers, clearly terrified aswell. Before I could say something Maddie spoke up.
-I-i uhm have t-to go, she said and ran out of the room, leaving me and Emily. Emily got out from the covers and stroke my back gently.
-Are you okay baby? She asked nervously.
-I don't know, what if she'll hate me now? You should have seen the look on her face, and tomorrow it will probaly be super awkward, and what if she tells my parent? Omg, I can't handle this, I have to go talk to her... I rambled in before Emily cut me off.
-Baby calm down, she's 12 years old, and it probably freaked her out seeing you do that, I mean she's scarred for life, she said making me giggle a little bit, but I could feel some tears escape my eyes. Emily wiped them away with her thumb and looked me in the eyes.
-It's going to be okay, but I'm not sure if she would talk to you now, and I don't think she'll tell Eddie and Dianna, she's a mature kid, nd I think she'll keep this to herself, why don't you let me go talk to her, I know it's going to be awkward, but not as awkward as talking to you right now. And I think she just needs to get used to the idea that her sister is dating another girl, okay? she said kissing my lips softly. I mean she did have a point, Maddie is really mature for her age, and if I went to talk to her we would probably just sit there, none of us saying anythin.
-Okay baby, I'll just go back to my room and see you in the morning then, I said and kissed her one last time before going to my own bedroom, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Emily's P.O.V

After Demi left I took on some clothes and went into Maddie's room, but she wasn't there. I figured that she was probably downstairs or something, as I walked down the stairs, it was pitch black, I was on my way up again when I saw a small light coming from outside the house. I went to the livingroom where the door to the patio was, and I saw Maddie curled up in a ball out on a chair looking deep in thought. I opened the door carefully, she still hadn't seen me, so I spoke up.
-Mind if I sit here with you? I asked, but she didn't dare to look at me, it was like she didn't even acknowledge I was there. I sat down next to her and layed my hand carefully on her knee.
-Maddie are you okay, I asked. She finally looked up, she still looked a little bit shaken up.
-Uhm, I'm fine, she said barley above a whisper. 
-No, you're not, I know it's alot to take in that Demi is into girls, and I'm really sorry you had to see that, I said giving her a nervous laugh.
-Yeah I guess, I just don't understand why she wouldn't tell me, I am her sister, and I don't care if she's into girls or boys, I love her no matter what, and she should know that, I mean she's the adult here, not me! Maddie said, and I could see that she was upset about this. 
-I guess she was just afraid to tell anybody, it's only you, Marissa, Kendall, Khloe, her manager and me who knows this about her, and it's really hard for her, she started crying after you left you know, and she's so embarrassed, I said.
-She should be embarrassed, she's such a horndog, Maddie exclaimed, making me burst into fists of laughter, and Maddie laughed with me. After our outbursts of laughter, and I had wiped away the tears from laughing so hard I smirked at Maddie, she raised an eyebrow at me.
-What? She asked.
-You should totally tease Demi tomorrow for being such a horndog, it would be hillarious, I could like touch her thigh making her uncomfortable, but not infront of her parents though, but infront of the people who knows, but don't tell her I said that, she would kill me, I giggled.
-I'll try, but I'm afraid of seeing her tomorrow will be totally awkward, I don't know how to react to her, I mean I did walk in on you guys have sex, so I'm basically scarred for life, and you guys owe me! she said smirking back at me.
-What do we owe you then? I asked raising m y eyebrows.
-I'll come up with something, but I'll just go to bed now, and prepare for seeing Demi tomorrow, can't wait! she said sarcastically.
-Well goodnight Maddie, I said giving her a kiss on her forehead.
-Goodnight, and one more thing, she said turning back looking at me.
-What? I asked.
-If you hurt her, you should be afraid, bye now, she said giggling. I ran after her upstairs and whisper shouted at her before going into my room.
-I would never dream of it, and with that I closed my door and went to bed, falling asleep instantly.

I woke up by the lights shining through the window, and I rolled over to check the time, it was 11 am, and I could hear people talking loudly downstairs. I went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit and pulled on some short shorts with a pink crop top to go with before going downstairs to see everyone gathered at the tabled waiting for me to eat breakfast.
-Good morning dear, Dianna said smiling. I let out a yawn and stretched a bit making my top expose my stomach, and I could see Demi biting her lip, after I stretched I sat down besides Maddie and Marissa.
-Good morning, why didn't anyone wake me? I asked, and everyone started laughing at me.
-Trust me Em, we all tried, but you didn't even budge, Maddie even jumped on top of you, but you only mumbled a few words before snoring again, Kendall said between laughs.
-Hey, I DO NOT SNORE! I exclaimed giggling.
-We know but sleep like a rock! Maddie said.
-Weel lets eat, Khloe said before everyone started digging in. They had made a huge breakfast, and I could feel my stomach turn at the sight, but I didn't want Demi's paretns to notice, I just took some ceral and an apple to eat. I knew I could keep down light food without feeling the need to purge.

After we all ate, Dianna and Eddie went out for the day to go shopping, leaving us girls to have some fun. We brought all the snacks that was in the house and brought it into the theatre room, and grabbed 8 Dr. Peppers, which Demi insisted on, since she loved Dr. Pepper, she said she wanted one for herself not even needing a glass to drink, she just chugged it right from the bottle, like a real lady, that's Demi for ya. We all sat down on the comfy couches, with Maddie sitting at one end, then next to her was Kendall, Marissa, me, Demi and Khloe. We turned on a romantic comedy "John Tucker must die" it was my favorite movie of all time, and I turned to look at Maddie giving her a wink, signalling that we were going to embarrass Demi a while into the movie. A little bit into the movie I pulled a blanket over me and Demi, so she wouldn't push my hand away right away. I slowly layed my hand on her thigh, but she didn't seem to notice as she was completly into the movie. I started rubbing her thigh gently moving up against her center, she turned to look at me as to say "stop" but I just gave her an innocent smile, and came closer to her center. She started shifting uncomfortably, and I knew I had turned her on, I winked at Maddie and this was her que.
-Uhm Demi, why do you look so flustered? Maddie asked. Demi glared at me before turning to Maddie.
-What do you mean? she asked acting innocent, and I had to hold in a giggle, because this was hillarious, and everyone was paying attention to Demi now.
-Demi, she's right, you seem a little bit uhm I don't know "uncomfortable", Marissa said laughing.
-Shut up Mar! Demi said crossing her arms over her chest.
-Don't be upset Demi, we can't blame you for being such a horndog, and I know you're tured on right now, Maddie said smirking. Demi was left speechless, and everyone bursted out laughing, except Demi, she gave me a pout and tuned to the rest.
-You're such assholes, and Maddie why can't you keep a secret, there are some things that I would like to stay between us, I don't want the world to know what happened last night, you know how embarrassed I was last night, so could you please keep this to yourself, Demi said begging Maddie with her eyes.
-Omg what happened last night, Kendall and Khloe asked looking at me, and I could feel a blush spreading across my face, I didn't want Maddie to bring this up infront of everyone.
-Let's just talk about something else okay? I begged.
-Not until you tell us, Marissa smirked. Maddie looked over at me and Demi and started laughing hard, before talking.
-Uhm, so I was going to talk to Emily last night, and of course me not knowing that they were dating, I thougt she was alone, but to my surprise, she was  layed under Demi who was hovering over her, and I guess you know what I saw, I'd rather not go into details, because there's only so much a 12 year old can handle you know, she said giggling. Me and Demi just sat there completly red.
-Like I told you Demi, you can't keep your hands of each other, but please keep it PG from now on, I understand your need, but your parents and little sister was sleeping right next to you, you're such a horndog, Marissa smirked at Demi.
-Why is everyone going after me, I'm not the only one to blame, there's a girl right next to me who just tried to turn me on by stroking her hand up you know where, so I'm not the only one, and Mar if I where you I would shut up now, you know what we talked about last night, I'll tell if you say anything else! Demi said whining.
-You wouldn't dare! Marissa said looking at me with big eyes.
-Khloe guess what? Demi said smirking.
-What? Khloe smiled.
-Marissa.............

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the crappy chapter, I just wanted to finish it! Is there anyone else who has seen John Tucker must die!? :D I love that movie. But anyway thank you so much for your comments and votes on the last chapter, it means so much to me! And what do you think Demi is going to say?

Please vote and comment!

Love y'all :*