Chapter 14 - False Alarm

Demi's P.O.V

After hanging out with Mar for a few hours her phoned suddenly buzzed, and she looked absolutely shocked. As I was trying to snatch the phone out of her hand she pulled it away from me.
-What is it? I whined.
-You're in deep trouble, she said.
-Why? I haven't done anything!
-There must have been a paparazzi at the beach, because #lesbianfordemi is totally trending again, she smirked.
-Omg, did someone take a picture of me and Emily at the beach? I could feel my breath getting caught in my throat, I didn't want the world to know, at least not yet. This is terrible, what if my mom finds out that I'm bisexual from the internet and not from me? I started panicking pacing back and forth in the living room. After a few moments of silence Marissa finally spoke up.
-It's only a picture of you and Emily holding hands, and a picture of you swimming, but none of them are of you kissing, so you could just say that she's one of your best friends or something.
-Yeah I know, but I think I have to tell mom, if she finds out from someone else then me she's going to be pissed! I said. I have no idea how to tell my mom, what if she freaks out or something, I know Maddie and Dallas will be okay with it, but I'm not sure how my mom will react, and she probably wants to know if I'm dating someone.
-What if she asks if I'm dating someone?
-You should bring Emily with you tomorrow to Dallas and tell them that she's your girlfriend, I can come with if you want.
-Maybe, but she probably thinks it's to soon.
-Text her then.
-Fine, I said picking up my phone and texted her "We need to talk ASAP!"
-There, I texted her.
-What did you say?
-I said we needed to talk ASAP.
-Are you stupid Dems, now she probably thinks you're going to break up with her or something!

Emily's P.O.V

My heart dropped as soon as I read the text. 
"We need to talk ASAP" I didn't know what to answer so I just texted "Uhm, okay?" The rest of the school lesson felt like hours, I was so afraid that she would break up with me, I mean we've only dated since yesterday but I truly love her, and I thought she felt the same way, but I'm used to people I love not loving me back, so it's not a shocker. Finally the school bell rang, Demi was going to pick me up, but right as I was exiting class Kendall stopped me.
-Emily? Have you checked the new trending topic on twitter?
-No, why? Kendall just started laughing at me.
-What is it, and why are you laughing? I asked raising an eyebrow at her.
-There's a picture of you and Demi holding hands, and after that was put out #LesbianforDemi started trending!
-Seriously? I asked faking a laugh, it was probably this she wanted to talk about, now I was sure she was breaking up with me, she didn't want anyone besides her friends to know that she was dating a girl, and I understand that. She's a world famous superstar, while I'm just a normal teenage girl, no one cares if I'm gay or not, but I know that alot of the lovatics would go crazy if they found out Demi was bi, I mean almost every lovatic is lesbian for Demi, she's georgeous! Kendall was being picked up by Khloe, so I was alone in the parking lot, Demi hadn't showed up yet so I sat down at the gras waiting for her.

I waited for 10 minutes before she showed up, she honked at me and I ran over to her car so no one would see that it was her. As soon as I entered the car she leaned over and kissed me, it was quick, but every kiss she gave me made the butterflies go crazy in my stomach.
-Don't worry Emily, I'm not breaking up with you, I just freaked out when I saw those pictures and I'm guessing you know what's trending on twitter? she asked giggling. I was so relieved, I'm not ready to lose her.
-Thank god, you got me worried, but yeah I saw the trending topic, and it was actually kind of funny, I answered giggling.
-But... she said trailing of, of course there's always a but!
-But what? I asked, scared of what she was going to say.
-Uhm, I'm going to Texas this weekend, and I was sort of hoping that you could come with, I was planning on telling my parents that I was bi, and they're probably going to ask if I'm dating someone, so it's best if you come with me, she said shyly.
-I was actually going to Santa Monica with Kendall and Khloe this weekend, and I'm not sure if I'm ready to meet your parents yet, what if they don't like me, I said fiddling with my fingers.
-Oh, was all she said. After that it was a long akward silence, I wasn't sure what to say, I mean isn't it a little bit early to be meeting her parents? We started dating yesterday, and they don't even know she's bi, and she just broke up with Wilmer.
-What if I ask my parents to come here, and we can all go to Santa Monica, I'm good friends with Khloe, so she won't mind, but are you okay with it?
-Demi, you're my girlfriend, of course I'm okay with it, but can we wait to tell your parents that we're dating, because I would like to get to know them before we tell them, then it won't be that much pressure for me. If you come out and tell them that I'm your girlfriend, then I have to impress them, and I'm not good at first impressions, I said giggling nervously.
-Okay, we'll just say that we're bestfriends, and thank you, I really want you to meet them, and don't worry, they'll love you, she said taking my hand up to her mouth kissing it. I gave her a weak smile and took her hand in mine.

We arrived at her house, as we stepped in Marissa was sitting at the kitchen counter with three Starbucks in her hands. Demi jumped on Marissa taking the Starbucks out of her hands.
-You're the best Riss, she said smiling.
-I got one for you too Emily, she said handing me one.
-Thank you, I said smiling at her.
-So are you going to Texas with Demi?
-Uhm, no she's not, I'm taking them to Santa Monica, we're going there with Khloe, and we're not telling them that we're dating yet, Demi said.
-Oh, okay, Marissa said. We went in the living room and Marissa put in a movie, it was Mean girls, Demi squealed.
-OMG, I love that movie, she shouted. Me and Marissa just bursted out laughing. As we were a couple of minutes in to the movie Marissa got up to go to the bathroom, and Demi turned around and starddled me, whispering in my ear:
-Finally alone, then she started to kiss my neck, it didn't take long for her to find my sweet spot and as she did I left out a small moan. I quickly pulled her face infront of mine and crashed our lips together. Her lips felt perfect, they were soft and tasted like cherries, soon enough she started licking on my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I let her in. Her tongue swirled around mine, and I could already feel the heat between my legs, I detached our lips.
-Don't start something you can't finish, I said, she just smirked at me.
-Someone's horny, at first I thought it was Demi who said it but Demi quickly got off my lap and blushed, as I turned around I saw Marissa crossing her arms over her chest smirking. I could feel my cheeks heat up and I hid in my hands, this is so embarrasing, but not as embarrasing as when her manager walked in on us.
-How are you guys going to pretend that you're just friends infront of your family Demi, when you can't keep your hands off of her for like five minutes, Marissa said giggling.
-Well, I'm a good actress so we should be fine, Demi answered crossing her arms. I just laughed at her, because she really couldn't keep her hands off me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for not updating, I've had the flu so I was to tired to write, but I'll try to update sooner this time! And OMG 19k reads, you guys are amazing. And please give me suggestions of what should happen later in the story, it really helps!

Please vote and comment!

xx