Chapter 25 - Shitfaced And Apologies

Emily's P.O.V

I just sat in the living room crying my eyes out, why would she be mad at me, when I didn't initiate or respond to the kiss? If someone tried to kiss her and she hadn't responded I wouldn't have made such a big deal out of it, I know that she's been cheated on before, but I could never do that to her, I'm so in love with her, and I've never been in love before. She means so much to me, and if she break this off, I don't think I'll be able to talk to anyone again. Right now I just want to punch Nina for doing something so stupid, why the hell would I be into her? She's like a sister to me, I could never be attracted to her, that's just gross!

I drank the rest of the wine bottle, at least Demi wasn't here to take it away from me, and since she's so mad at me, I don't think she'd even care that I got myself drunk, I'm just numbing my pain, luckily I don't feel the need to purge right now. Had this happened a few weeks ago, I'm sure I'd stop eating for days. I chugged the entire bottle, but I only felt a little tipsy, and that is not good enough for now, I need to stop thinking about her, and just drink myself to sleep, that's the best thing I can do right now. At least for me it is the best thing to do.

2 bottles later my phone rang, I didn't look at the callers ID, but I'm sure I wouldn't be able to read it anyway, considering my vison is all blurry right now, and I'm pretty sure I'm more drunk now, than I've ever been in my entire life. 
-Helllllo, I slurred into the phone.
-Emily? the person on the other end said, I wasn't sure who it was, I'm to drunk to notice, but what I can make out, is that it's a girl.
-Yep, in the flesh, oh wait, you can't see me right now, I giggled.
-Are you drunk Em? The person asked.
-Yep, I'm totally fucked up right now, but it's not my fault though, I slurred again.
-Just stay where you are okay? I'm coming over, the person said, and I was still not sure who it was, but I'm guessing it's Kendall, she always takes care of me when I'm drunk, except that one time when I ended up in Demi's house. Fuck, why can't I get her out of my head?
-Can I go to the bathroom, if not I'm going to pee on myself, I giggled.
-Fine, just don't go out of the house, the person said and hung up on me. I just giggled and tried to walk in a straight line to the bathroom. Let's just say I ended up crawling instead of walking.

I don't know how long I had waited, but I heard someone open the door and walking into the living room. I was starting to feel sick, but after drinking three bottles of wine, you know you're bond to get sick.
-Holy shit, you've been drinking three bottles of wine, the person shouted, and I had to cover my ears from the loud noise.
-Can you keep it down, I'm sleeping, I mumbled. I felt the weight shift on the couch I was laying on, and someone stroked my cheek, and now I knew exactly who it was, those delicate fingers, and the smell of vanilla and strawberries, it had become my favorite smell.
-D-Demi? I croaked.
-Yes, it's me Em, she whispered stoking my arms.
-I'm sorry Demi, I love you so much, and I know you're probably going to break up with me, and I couldn't bare that thought, and the only thing that made sense was to get myself drunk, and not think about it, I sobbed.
-Well, you're stupid, and so am I. You did the right thing and told me babe, and I love you too, but getting drunk like this is just fucking stupid and you know that, and you know I don't like people close to me getting drunk, but I can't break up with you, I love you so much baby, and you should know that, and I'm really sorry for shutting you out and being a bitch to you, I didn't mean too, but you know I'm bipolar, and sometimes, I can't control it, she whispered and kissed my lips softly. This was perfect, she's perfect, but of course being me, I had to ruin the moment by shoving her away from me and running to the bathroom to throw up all the alcohol I consumed. Way to go Em!

Thowing up all the alcohol inside me infront of Demi while she held my hair, is probably the most embarrassing thing I've ever done, she's such a loving person, and the fact that she's still here, even though I got myself drunk means alot to me, but I'm never drinking again, this is just horrible, I can hardly hold myself up, Demi is practically holding me up while I'm throwing up. After 5 minutes I was finally done and Demi carried me to bed and put a glass of water and some aspirin on the bedside table. She was about to leave.
-Please stay with me, I need you baby, I croaked.
-Okay, she said before making her way to the other side of the bed. I pulled away the duvet for her and moved a little bit closer to her. She pulled me into her, and I finally felt complete again, she's definatley the love of my life,

Demi's P.O.V

I woke up next to a sleeping Emily, and she looked absolutley adorable, I quickly found my phone and snatched a photo of her before silently getting out of the bed. I decided to go get some Starbucks for us. She is probably going to have the worst hangover when she wakes up, and I know it's going to help getting some coffee in her system, at least that worked for me when I used to drink. After ordering I hurried back before Emily woke up, so she wouldn't think that I snuck out on her, even though she's probably not going to remeber me coming to her house yesterday, but either way, I would never have snuck out on her, not after her practically begging for me to stay with her for the night. I came in the door and I knew she was still asleep. I decided to try and make her some breakfast too, even though I can't cook for shit, it's the thought that counts! I just made her some toast with butter on, at least I can make decent toast.

I made my way to her room with a tray holding the toast and coffee for her, and I knew the perfect way to wake her up, and I know she would love it. I straddled her carfully and started planting small butterflykisses on her neck and up to her earlobe, she was still sound asleep, but she was releasing some soft moans. It was music to my ears, I decided on stepping it up a notch and trailed my fingers over her stomack and down to her waistline. She was only wearing her underwear, so I had easy access. I put my hand over her panties and added a little pressure to them which made her whimper.
-Mmm, Dems, she moaned in her sleep, and I had to giggle, it made me happy that she dreamed about me and not that bitch Nina, but I wanted to tease Emily about her moaning my name, so I got off her and layed down beside her on the bed. 
-Em, wake up, I said and shook her lightly, and her eyes shot up and she looked bery confuesed, but that got soon replaced by a frown.
-Crap my head hurts, she groaned.
-What did you dream about? I teased, and her face flushed.
-Ummm, I don't r-remember, she stuttered.
-Oh really, well I'm pretty sure I know who you had a dream about, I winked at her.
-Shut up, that's embarrassing, she groaned.
-Why? We've already had sex, so what's so embarrassing about having wet dream about me, I said wiggling my eyebrows at her.
-Can you please not, you know I think it's embarrassing talking about stuff like that, she pouted.
-Fine, but only because you're cute, anyway, I bought you some coffee and made you some toast, I said smiling at her. She grinned from ear to ear.
-I don't deserve you, you're too good for me, she pouted again, can she please not, she's killing me.
-Of course you do, it's the other way around, you're such a good person Em, and I feel truly blessed to have you by my side, and you have to know that I love you with all my heart, but I have something to tell you, I smirked.
-God, what is it now? She giggled.
-I sort of initiated that dream you just had, I smirked.
-Oh my god, what did you do Dems? Wait, no don't answer that, she said hiding her face in her hands. I leaned over to her ear and whispered.
-I used my magical fingers as you like to call them, I giggled and pecked her on her lips.
-Gosh I love you so much, she said smiling at me.
-I love you too babygirl, I said and leaned in for a passionate kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I suck at updating, but I've barley been home, and I know you're going to hate me, but I will not be able to update for 3 weeks, I'm going to Thailand in like 11 hours, and I'm freaking out! I hate riding airplanes, it terrifies me! But anyway, Demi and Emily finally made up, so at least I didn't end this chapter with them figting or a cliffhanger! I hope you guys like this chapter, and if you haven't yet, please check out unexpected, it's another Demi fanfic in prossess!

Please vote and comment!

Love you guys xx