Chapter - 12 - Did I Just Do That?

Okay, it was many of you who wanted things between Emily and Demi to get heated, and I have to warn you, it get's very heated.

Demi's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm about to ask Emily to be my girlfriend, I know we've only been on one date, but my feelings for her are undescribable, I dated Wilmer for about two years, and my feelings for Emily are stronger. I don't want to loose her, so I decided to just do it.
-Emily I know we've only known each other for a short period of time, I'm not gonna lie, the feelings I have for you scares me, but I guess that's how you feel when you're madly in love, so I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend? I was so nervous of what her answer would be, but before I could really think over what I just asked her, she crashed her lips onto mine.
-Yes Demi, I would love to be your grilfriend, she said, making my heart flutter, I don't know how she has this effect on me. We decided to watch a movie, and she let me decide, and of course being me I chose a scary movie, but not because I love scary movies, I just wanted Emily to sit in my lap snuggling up to me, because she really hates scary movies. I know I'm a bad girlfriend, but whatever, I want to cuddle, and she's so cute when she's scared.
-Babe, what movie did you pick? Emily asked as she came into the living room with popcorn and two glasses with ice tea in her hands.
-Uhm, I chose Orphan, you'll love it, I said smirking at her.
-You're such a bad grirlfriend, Emily said pouting. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her from behind and whispered in her ear:
-I just want to cuddle, and the only way to do that is to put on a scary movie. If I had put on a comedy you would be laughing your ass off, and you wouldn't be cuddling with me, so I don't think I'm such a bad grilfriend for wanting to cuddle with my beautiful grilfriend. I kissed her neck and turned her around so she would look at me.
-Fine, but you have to play with my hair, she said giggling.
-I'm okay with that babe, I said and pecked her lips before dragging her with me to the couch.

30 minutes into the movie she's practically lying on top of me, hiding her face in my neck, which I find very cute. After lying with her face in my neck for a while she starts leaving small butterfly kisses on my neck up to my ear, and I left out a few moans, god this girl really makes my knees go weak. But suddenly she stopped and looked me right in the eye.
-Demi, I love you, she says slightly blushing. I can't believe she said that, my heart just skipped a beat.
-I love you too. With that said she crashed her lips onto mine, our lips moved in sync and she found her way to my breasts with her hands slowly massaging them, and I couldn't keep my moan in anymore, as I left out a loud moan Emily smirked at me.
-God that's sexy, she said and I blushed, but she just started kissing my neck again, sucking and licking on it, as she did that her hands found the hem of my shirt and she tugged on it, I sat up so she could take it off. As soon as she pulled it off she dragged me up from the couch and lifted me up with my legs around her waist. She slowly made her way up to my bedroom not breaking our kiss. I can't believe this is actually happening, I've wanted her so bad since I met her, and now it actually seems that she's ready, which makes me want her even more without feeling bad about it. As we made our way into my bedroom, she threw me on the bed and straddled me, tracing her lips from my mouth, down to my jaw, to my neck and between my breast, I arched my back and she quickly unhooked my bra, leaving me only in my pants and thong. I sat up straight with her on my lap taking of her shirt and her bra aswell and layed down on the bed again as we reatteched our lips, I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she granted me, our tounges fought for dominance, and as usual I won. I rolled her over so I was straddeling her and I kissed my way down to her breasts taking her right nipple in my mouth, sucking on it lightly making Emily let out a loud moan. I trace my fingers over her stomach, and I could feel her shiver from my touch.
-Oh my god, she moaned, and it made me really turned on. I left her nipple and bit her earlobe softly and whispered:
-Are you sure you want this?
-Y-y-yes, I-I'm sure, she studdered between moans. I was so happy she wanted it as bad as I wanted it, I kissed down her stomach to her pantie line, and unhooked her pants, slowly taking them off. When they were completly off I kissed from her leg and up to her thigh slightly sucking on it, at this point she couldn't keep her moans in any longer. I took of her panties with my teeth and ripped them of her and started kissing her thighs again.
-D-demi, p..llease.. d-do it al..ready, she moaned. I finally made my way to her center and started licking her clit softly, but when I felt how wet she already was I slowly stuck one finger inside of her.
-Oh my god, that feels good, she said biting her lip. I smiled against her center and pumped two fingers inside of her, going faster each time. This was amazing, I've never made love to a girl before, but it was so much more beautiful than sleeping with a guy, they only care about themselves, after they're done they don't care if they pleased you or not, it's all about them. As I went faster and faster I could feel her walls tightning around my fingers and Emily arched her back.
-Cum for me babygirl, I whispered.
-I'm gonna, she didn't finish the sentece as she came all over my fingers, it was so beautiful. I took my fingers out and went up to her face, licking her fluids off my fingers and kissing her afterwards. She was breathing heavy.
-Wow, that was great, I thought it would hurt, but you're just amazing, she said slightly blushing.
-Well what can I say, I'm good with my fingers, I smirked and she bursted out laughing.
-Well, I can't deny that Demi, she said kissing me. And soon I was lying there completly naked with her hovering over me, she didn't need to warm me up, I was already soaked after seeing her lying there while I pleasured her, so without hesitation I took her hand in mine and placed it over my center.
-I'm ready, I smirked.
-I can feel that, she said kissing me roughly pumping her fingers inside of me. Wow, it felt amazing, it didn't take me long to reach my climax as she pumped her fingers fast.
-Oh my god, Emily I'm gonna cum, and with that said I layed my head back on my pillow and arched my back screaming her name as I came all over her fingers. As I calmed down after climaxing I kissed Emily passionatley, but she ended the kiss after a few seconds and smirked at me.
-What? I asked confuesed.
-Uhm, Demi, you know you just squirted all over your bed right? she asked raising her eybrow.
-What!? I did not, I said embarrassed, I hid my face in my hands, I can't believe I just did that.
-Hey, it's okay, I actually thought it was kind of hot, she said taking my hands away from my face.
-This is so embarrassing, I said blushing.
-Why? At least now I know I'm good with my fingers aswell, she said giggling. I hit her arm playfully.
-Shut up, let's just sleep in the guest room tonight, I'm too tired to change the sheets now, I said taking her hand in mine leading her to the guest room.
-Well this brings back some good memories, she said laughing, I just smiled at her and we lay down in bed. I snuggled in to her and started dozing off.
-I love you Demi, she whispered.
-I love you too Emily, and with that we both drifted off to sleep.

I heard someone calling for me and I shot my eyes open to see Marissa standing in the doorway smirking at me. As I turned around to look for Emily, she wasn't there.
-Where's Emily? I asked.
-She left for school 30 minutes ago, but you guys totally did it last night didn't you? Marissa asked raising her eyebrow at me.
-N-no we did not! I protested.
-Really? why did Emily blush so badly when I asked her what you guys did after the date then? huh?
-Uhm, fine, but I'm not telling you anything! I said crossing my arms.
-Come on, you know you want to tell me, I'll go down and make some breakfast and you can tell me what changed her mind, but spare me the details of last nights occurences! she said giggling, I just shot her a look, and she went out of the guest room. I quickly threw on some clothes and went downstais to see Marissa sitting with a cup of coffee in her hand and a plate of scrambled eggs and toast waiting for me, it smelled really good.
-You must really want to know what happened last night don't you? I asked.
-What can I say? I'm curious, she answered giggling.
-Come on tell me. I told her everything that happened last night with me asking her to be my girfriend and that we finally said the "I love you" but she still sat there confuesed.
-What is it? I asked.
-Why were you guys sleeping in the guest room, I thought you hated that bed, she asked.
-Well, uhm..........................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this chapter was really akward writing, so I hope you pervatics out ther like it ;) And do you think Demi will tell the reason why they slept in the guest room? hahha! Anyways do you guys want drama in the upcoming chapters or do you want it to be happy moments between Demi and Emily, and in the next chapter I will write it in Emily's P.O.V so you guys can see what happened between her and Marissa! Love you guys! :*

Please vote and comment!