Chapter 17 - The Games Continue

Demi's P.O.V

I was so lost in the moment that I didn't even hear Khloe open the door, but as soon as Emily pulled away from the kiss I could see Khloe standing there with a shocked expression. FUCK! I thought to myself, I didn't want her to find out this way.
-Told you Demi, payback is a bitch! Kendall said smirking. Khloe just shook her head and smirked at Emily.
-So you're dating Demi? or sexvato as you used to call her? Khloe asked, and I could see Emily blushing, I just bursted out laughing.
-Sexvato? Really Emily? I asked raising an eyebrow at her.
-Can you blame me? I mean come on have you seen yourself, any girl would get sexuallt frustrated seeing you in a bikini, I'm just stating the facts here, Emily said putting her hands up for surrender,  and now it was my time to blush.
-Shut up! I said smacking the back of her head.
-Hey, you're gonna pay for that later! she scoffed at me.
-But seriously you guys, are you dating or what? And if you are I'm not gonna judge you, but Emily I hate you for not telling me, we tell each other everything, and I can't believe that Kendall knows and not me! Khloe said.
-Emily is actually my girlfriend, I said smiling, I love calling her my girlfriend. 
-That's so awesome, congratulations you guys, Khloe said bringing us in a group hug.
-We're not done with truth or dare though, because I'm going to get you back for that Kendall! Emily said smirking at her.
-Try me, Kendall said, and everyone sat down on the couch again except me and Khloe, we went into the kitchen to get some snacks.
-So you and Emily huh? I never thought you were into girls, Khloe said. I just smiled back at her.
-She's amazing I said.
-I know, even though we're friends Demi, don't you dare hurt Emily, she's been through alot, and she's like my baby sister, so don't hurt her okay? Khloe said seiously.
-I would never do that, I love her.
-Good, she said and pulled me in for a hug.

We came back into the living room and I sat down next to Emily, since Khloe knows I could snuggle with her. I layed my head on her shoulder and it was Emily's turn.
-Hmm, Khloe, truth or dare?
-Dare! Khloe said. Emily turned around and looked at me with a raised eyebrow,
-What? I asked.
-I dare you to kiss Demi, she said laughing. What the fuck? Is she kidding me?
-What!? me and Khloe said in unison. 
-I dare you to kiss Demi, she said and leaned in to my ear to whisper something:
-If you enjoy it, I'm going to punish you later, with that she smirked. I gave her a nervous laugh and Khloe went over to us straddling me, she leaned in and gave me a small peck on the lips. I didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoy kissing Emily, and I'm surprised she isn't jealous, if she was to kiss another girl I would be furious. 
-Why did you want me to kiss someone else? I asked.
-I'll tell you later, she whispered. I just shrugged it off and it was Khloe's turn.
-Marissa, truth or dare?
-Truth, Marissa said smiling.
-Is my sister a great kisser? Khloe smirked, and I could see Marissa blush, which is something that almost never happen. OMG I think she has a crush, I mean she did kiss me, maybe she's bi aswell.
-She's a good kisser, I can't deny that, she said smiling, and Kendall grinned at her. 
-Demi, truth or dare? Marissa asked.
-Dare.
-I dare you to have a full on make out session with Emily, until one of you is turned on, and then yoy have to stop, she smirked. Well that won't take long, I thought to myself. But I was afraid that I was the one who had to pull away first.
-You're such a perv Mar, but fine, I said and straddled Emily's lap. I leaned in and started kissing her slowly at first, but it soon got more heated as she traced her tongue at my bottom lip, I gave her entrance right away and we started battling for dominance. It didn't take me long to win, but I didn't want to lose this, and get turned on first, so I took my hands and started massaging her breast through her shirt and I could her Kendall and Khloe whistle, after massaging her breast for a few seconds Emily left out a moan, and I was so happy that she got turned on first. She pulled away and blushed.
-That wasn't fair Demi! she pouted. Me and the other girls just bursted out laughing. I leaned in and nibbled at her ear and whispered:
-I'll make it up to you baby, I'll sneak into your room when everyones asleep, then I pulled away. 
-Well this truth or dare game just turned into porn, so I'm not playing anymore, I'll just go to bed, Khloe said and left to go upstairs. The rest of us just put in a movie and layed down on the couch. I was snuggled up to Emily on the biggest couch, and Marissa and Kendall sat together on the smaller couch. I decided to tease her a little bit, so I picked up my phone and texted her: "You totally got the hots for Kendall don't you X)" It didn't take long before her phone beeped and she opened it and read the message. I could see a faint blush rising in her cheeks, and I knew for sure now that she had a crush on Kendall. She replied to my text instantly, and it read: "I don't know, but just don't tell anyone, I know that she's not into girls anyway :(" I could see a frown on her face as I looked over at her. "Well, you never know until you try" I texted back.

Everyone had gone to bed, but I had to wait for awhile before I could sneak into Emily's room. After waiting for 30 minutes, I got up from my bed and sneaked out of my room. Emily's room was just across the hall, so I didn't have to walk to far. I slowly turned her doorknob and closed the door behind me.
-Em, are you awake? I whispered as I made my way over to her bed.
-Yes, I've been waiting for you, you said you were going to make it up to me, she whispered back. I smirked at her answer, but she couldn't see me because it was pitch black in her room. I got under the covers and pulled her next to me.
-I'm going to make it up to you, but first you're going to tell me why you wanted me to kiss Khloe, I said with a serious tone to my voice.
-It's embarrasing, she whispered.
-Why? Does it turn you on or something, I giggled. She didn't say anything, she just layed beside me, not moving.
-Omg, it did, didn't it? 
-Well maybe, she whispered.
-You're a perv baby, I giggled and gave her a soft peck on her lips.
-But you love me right? And you still have to make it up to me after what you did, she said.
-Yes, I love you, and now I'm going to make it up to you. I leaned down and kissed her on her soft plumb lips, everytime we kiss there are sparks everywhere, and the butterflies never go away. We moved our lips in sync, and I trace her bottom lip with my tongue, she granted me access, and our tongues battled with each other. I lowered my hand down to her boobs, squeezing them softly, making her let out a throaty moan, it's such a turn on. I moved my lips from her lips and started kissing down her neck until I found her sweet spot.
-Omg Demi, she moaned.
-Shhh, we have to be quiet, I mumbled against her neck. She put her hand in front of her mouth to keep her moans from coming out. I moved my hand down to her waist line and traced my fingers over her stomach making her shiver. I slowly took of her panties and placed myself between her legs, kissing around her center.
-Please, Emily begged. 
-What do you want baby? I asked in a raspy voice.
-I need you inside of me now, she moaned. I did as she asked and took one of my finger inside her hole.
-Ahhh, Emily moaned.
-Baby I need you to stay quiet. I said and picked up my pace. I soon added another finger and I could feel her walls tightning, but just as she was about to cum the door busted open and Maddie stood there with a terrified expression.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So many of you wanted the game to get heated, so I did the best I could, I hope you guys like it!
And what do you think Maddie will do? And thank you so much for 31k reads, you're amazing!!

Please vote and comment!

Love you guys :*