Chapter 7 - Marissa Finds Out

Demi's P.O.V

I just finished showering when I heard my phone go off, it was a number that I've never seen before, and a part of me really hoped it was Emily. I went to pick it up, and said:
-Hello, who is this? I asked in a cute voice, in case it was Emily.
-Hi, i-i-it's E-Emily, I heard her saying in between sobs, it literally broke my heart, I just wanted to hold her and kiss her beautiful pink lips.
-What's wrong? I asked.
-I-I just miss you, and I know you're mad at me, she answered, her sobs turning into crying. How could she think that I was mad at her, I missed her so much, I know it's a bit dramatic since we met like a few days ago, and I saw her yesterday, but that weekend was one of the best weekends in my life, all thanks to her.
-Why would I be mad at someone as gourgeous as you? I really miss you too Emily! I said. She left out a small giggle, and I instantly smiled as I heard it.
-Do you still want me to pick you up at school tomorrow? Because I really want to see you,  I asked hoping for her to say yes, I wanted to tell her that me and Wilmer broke up, but not over the phone.
-Yeah, I-I guess, she stuttered, and I giggled, she's so cute when she stutters.
-Well, I'll pick you up at 3 pm then, and we can go to my house and eat chineese or something if you want?
-Okay, but I have to go now, good night Demi, she said in the sweetest voice.
-Good night Emily, sweet dreams, I said and she giggled before she hung up. I was so happy right now, I looked at the time and it was only 11 pm, so I decided to call Marissa over to watch a scary movie with me.

I heard the doorbell and ran to my door, almost slamming the door in my face and I jumped on Marissa.
-Calm down Demi, we saw each other like three days ago, she laughed.
-I know, can't a girl hug her bestfriend? I asked and gave her a pout.
-You're such a baby, Demi, she said laughing and hitting me playfully.
-Hey, I'm going to get you back for that! I said as she punched me. We walked over to the couch and sat down.
-So how's Wilmer? She asked, shit, I haven't told her about us breaking up, and I haven't told her about Emily either. But she doesn't even know that I'm bisexual, and I'm too afraid to tell her, I don't want to ruin our friendship, and besides me and Emily aren't a thing yet, so it could wait.
-Uhm, me and Wilmer actually broke up yesterday, I said looking anywhere but her.
-Demi look at me! Why did you guys break up? I thought you were doing great? She said really fast.
-Yeah, I know, we're still friends, and I love him, but I'm just not IN LOVE with him, I said pressing on the "in love" part. She stared at me for awhile and raised an eyebrow.
-Demi, you're not telling the whole story, I know when you're lying! She said a little bit annoyed.
-What!? I'm not lying, why would I lie to you Marissa? I said, trying to act hurt since she didn't believe me, even though I know I didn't tell her the truth, but I can't, she'll probably hate me and never speak to me again, and I can't have that, she was and still is a big help on my recovery, and without her I would probablyhave relapsed a long time ago.
-Omg, there's another guy isn't it? She asked shocked.
-What? No, why would there be another guy? I don't have time for dating, I'm too busy, and you know that, I said looking at her lips, so she would believe me, most people look down and stuff, but since I'm manipulative, I now where to look when you're lying.
-Demi, come on, tell me, we're bestfriends, nothing you say or do can change that, you know I love you no matter what, she said staring into my eyes.
-You wouldn't love me anymore if you knew the truth, I said accidently, oh no, now I have to tell her.
-What truth would that be? She asked lifting one of her eyebrows. I got up from the couch as I felt tears streaming down my face, and I ran upstairs to my bedroom closing the door behind me, pulling the covers over my face. I just wanted to lie her forever, I don't want to tell her, it's better if she doesn't know, it's probably the best for the both of us, she'll think that I'm disgusting. I layed in my bed crying, and then I heard the door slowly open.

Marissa's P.O.V

I heard Demi starting to mumble:
-You wouldn't love me anymore if you knew the trut, she said, and I think it wasby accident. What does she mean by that? What truth? I thought we told each other everything, we're bestfriends and she knows every little detail about me.
-What truth would that be? I asked raising one of my eyebrows at her, this always worked, but not this time, I saw tears forming in her eyes and she ran upstairs to her bedroom. I waited for a bit to follow her, I didn't want to be to pushy, but she has to tell me, I can't like not know what's going on with her, I don't want her to relapse, she's been so strong for the past few years, and I'm so proud of her. After waiting for about three minutes I decided to go upstairs to her room, where I knew she would be. I slowly opened the door and saw her lying under the covers, and I could hear small sobs coming from her. I sat down on her bed and slowly pulled away her covers and looked into her eyes.
-Tell me what's wrong Demi, I said sweetly, but I still had a firm voice.
-I-I can't, she stuttered.
-You don't have a choice, I can't have this eating you up alive, I know you want to tell me, and you know I won't judge you, I said giving her a reassuring smile. She sighed and opened her mouth, but nothing came out.
-Come on Demi, please tell me, I'm dying over here, I said and left out a small giggle to ease her up a bit, she always laughed when I laughed, but not now, she had a mixture between a serious look and an ashamed look on her face.
-Marissa, I-I'm bi, she whispered and looked down on the bed.
-What!? I asked shocked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's short, but I'm so tired, haha! And I'll try updating on Sunday, but no promises :)

Please vote and comment :* 

Love u guys :)