Chapter 3 - The Truth Comes Out

Emily's P.O.V

I ran upstairs to the bathroom hoping that Demi wouldn't follow. As I got inside, I locked the door immediatly, and fell down to my knees over the toilet pushing my fingers down my throat. After I had purged for a while I heard Demi outside knocking and crying.
-Emily, please stop! Demi cried, it hurt me so much, but I couldn't just stop, it was too hard, even though I don't want to dissappoint her, I can't just stop, then I'll get more fat than I already am. I stuck my fingers down my throat a few more times and flushed the toilet, after that I just leaned my back against the door, sitting down slowly.
-Emily, please open the door, Demi said again.
-I'm sorry, I whispered, but I knew Demi could hear it.
-Emily, talk to me, and please open up the door, she said, but she wasn't crying so much now. I slowly got myself up from the floor and unlocked the door. Demi ran inside and hugged me, and I just collapsed on her, but she held me up.
-Do you want to talk about it, she whispered. I didn't say anything, so she carried me into her bedroom and sat me down, then she went to the other side sitting next to me.
-You need to talk to someone, or else you won't be able to recover, Demi said in a sweet voice, I nodded and looked down at my feet.
-Well, it all started when my dad left my mom, and she's an alcoholic, so she would blame me for him leaving, and after a while she would call me fat amongst other stuff, and I started believing it, so I stopped eating, but my dad noticed, so he would make me eat, but he didn't know that I would go to the bathroom afterwards and throw everything up. And this has been going on for about two years now, and I just can't stop, and the other day she slapped me across the face, she's never layed a hand on me before, but I'm sure that wasn't the last time she'll do it. I said crying. Demi took me into her chest and played with my hair, which was pretty relaxing.
-It's okay, you'll get through it, I'll help you, Demi said kissing the top of my head.
-How? I have to be home in like two hours, or my mom will kill me, and besides you have a tour coming up, and I have school. I said crying even harder.
-I will figure it out, but are you sure you have to go home, you can stay here until sunday if you want to, she said.
-No, I don't want to be a burden, and you probably have other things to do than look after a fucked up 18 year old, you don't have to pretend to care for me, I know I'm a nobody, I said firmly.

Demi's P.O.V

-No, I don't want to be a burden, and you probably have other things to do than look after a fucked up 18 year old, you don't have to pretend to care for me, I know I'm a nobody, she said, but she wasn't crying now, she just looked down at the floor. How could she think that I pretend to care for her? Even though I just met her, I think I've developed feelings for her, and some of them I can't explain, and it scares me.
-Emily, how could you even say that? I said a little hurt.
-Well, it's true isn't it? You don't really know me, and so far I haven't done anything good that would make someone care for me, she said hetting a little angry.
-I know what you've been through, I also had an eating disorder, and even if we've just talked for a few hours, I feel like I know you, and I do care for you Emily, you have to let people in, you can't push everyone that cares about you away. I said a little angrier than I wanted to.
-You don't know what it's like to be abused by words everyday from your mom, and at least not being slapped across the face for doing nothing, you're lucky, you're so strong, but I know I'm not as strong as you were, I'll never get over my eating disorder, so I don't see why you even try to help me, she said looking into my eyes. I felt a tear falling down my cheek, but I tried to wipe it away as quickly as possible, so Emily wouldn't see.
-I'm sorry, please don't cry, I didn't mean to say that, but the truth is, you don't know my worst secret, no one knows, and I can't tell anyone, if someone found out everyone would probably hate me, she said looking into my eyes giving me a weak smile. Why does she do that, I felt those weird feelings coming back all I wanted to do was to kiss her, but then she would probably run away or something, and what secret?
-What secret, you can tell me, I won't run away, I said smiling.
-No, I can't Demi, I told you about my eating disorder, but the other secret is worse, and I don't want you to think I'm disgusting, she said looking down at the floor. 
-Fine, but I'll get you to tell me eventually, I said giving a small laugh. She laughed back at me and said:
-I don't think so.
-Do you want to watch a movie, we can stay here all day, and you can sleep over again if you want to?
-Uhm, okay, Emily said smiling.

After watching The conjuring, Emily was scared to death so I decided to put on a comedy.
-What movie are you putting on? I don't want to watch another scary movie, she said terrified.
-Relax, I'm putting on Pitch Perfetct, have you seen it? I asked.
-Omg, of course I've seen it, it's like my favourite movies of all time, Emily giggled.
-Okay, calm down it's just a movie, I said laughing. It was good to see her smiling after that depressing conversation we had. But I couldn't help but stare at her when we watched the movie, she was so beautiful, and her skin was perfect, I just wanted to touch it, and her lips, they looked so kissable, "okay, Demi stop, she's not even into girls, and you're with Wilmer" I thought to myself, as I shook my head.
-What is it? Emily asked, and pulled me out of my thoughts.
-Oh, uhm, nothing, I said giving her a fake smile.
-Are you sure? It looked like you were thinking pretty hard, she said laughing.
-Huh, no, uhm, I was just looking out the window, I said.
-Come on, tell me, I told you my story, why can't you tell me what you were thinking, she said giving me a cheesy smile.
-No, it was nothing, I said looking into her eyes.
-Please, tell me, she said pouting, she looked so cute when she did that, "Demi, contain yourself" I thought.
-Don't do that, I thought out loud, as soon as I said it I put my hand infront of my mouth.
-Why not? she said and pouted again.
-Because, uhm, just don't do it, I said nervously.
-Now you have to tell me why I can't pout, or else I'll be doing it all night, she smiled. 
-Fine, when you do that, I can't stop myself from doing this, I said while leaning in to kiss her, omg, her lips felt so soft, but she quickly pulled back, and looked at me confuesed.
-Why did you do that, she said in shock.
-I-I.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is very short, but I didn't know what to write, but at least now I know which direction it's going in. And what do you think Emily's secret is?? :D

Please Vote and Comment, then I will be happy to continue :)