Chapter 9 - I missed you

Demi's P.O.V

-Of course I will go on a date with you! She answered smiling, which made me smile aswell. I started driving out of the parking lot at her school, and after a few minutes of silence, Emily started talking again.
-But where are we going, and when? She asked curiously.
-It's a surprise, and I thought we could go out tomorrow, since I have the day off, but today I have to go to the studio at 8 o'clock, you can come if you want, I said.
-Tomorrow is fine, but I'm not so sure I want to come to the studio, what if you manager doesn't like me or something like that, she said biting her lower lip to hold in the tears that tried to escape her eyes.
-My manager doesn't care, I know he'll like you, who wouldn't? I said pecking her cheek and she blushed.
-Thanks Demi, she said smiling. We drove for another 20 minutes just talking about random things, and Emily is so sweet, but her realationship with her mom is bad, and I want to help her, I don't want her staying at that house anymore, but I can't ask her to move in with me, we haven't even gone on a date yet. I pulled up to my house and we went inside throwing ourselves on the couch. I wasn't that tired, but I could see Emily's eyes getting heavy as we watched Criminal Minds on the TV. She looked so cute trying to keep her eyes open. I pulled Emily up to my lap while she laid her head on my chest, and my heart started beating really fast, she had this crazy effect on me, I don't know how.
-Demi, I can't sleep when your heart is beating this fast, she said with her raspy voice while giggling. I just melted, I wanted to kiss her, but she was so tired.
-It's your fault, I said giggling while blushing a little bit.
-You're cute, she said and soon drifted off to sleep. I just layed on the couch playing with her hair while watching Tv, and we stayed like this for almost two hours, and then I checked the time, it was already 6:30, and I had to be at the studio at 7:45. I tried shaking her, but she wouldn't wake up.
-Emil, wake up, we have to get ready to go to the studio, I said, but she wouldn't wake up then either, so I let go of my grip on her and slowly stood up. After that I straddled her and crashed my lips on to hesr and she smiled into the kiss.
-That's a good way to wake someone up, she said giggling.
-Well don't get used to it, I said giving her a cheesy smile, she just hit me playfully.

We were on our way to the studio, and suddenly Neon Lights came onto the radio, and Emily turned up the volume singing along, it was so cute so I joined her. She actually had a really great voice, so I decided to turn down the volume so I could listen to only her voice, and as I did she sang for awhile before she noticed I had turned it down and she looked like a tomato, hiding her face in her hands.
-Why are you hiding? You have an amazing voice, I said leaning over kissing her cheek, and she blushed even more, which I didn't think was possible cause she already was as red as a tomato.
-Thanks, she mumbled, and gave me a weak smile. I pulled up outside the studio, we were 10 minutes early so I decided to go to starbucks and buy some coffee before entering the studio, concsidering this would probably be a long night. Me and Emily walked inside Starbucks, and I had my sunglasses on and a hat so it would be harder to see who I was. I ordered a coffee for me and a latte for Emily, as soon as we got out of Starbucks there were already five paparazzies taking pictures and screaming questions at me, and I grabbed Emily's hand.
-Who is she?
-Where's Wilmer?
-Are you two dating?
-Are you bi? That was basically all they asked me about, but since the studio was right across the road from Starbucks, we got away quickly, and I dragged Emily inside with me.
-Sorry about that, I said giving her an apologazing smile.
-It's okay, but if my friends see those pictures, I'm dead, she said giggling. Max came down and greeted us, and I said that Emily was a friend of mine, and she was coming to watch me in the studio, and he led us into one of the rooms in the building where my manager and all my staff was sitting.

After recording a few songs, I decided to take a break, I missed Emily's lips, and everytime I looked at her while I was in the booth she bit her lower lip, and it made me crazy. I ran out of the both and grabbed her hand. We found something that looked like a closet and I closed the door behind me. Before Emily could say something I crashed my lips on hers and liftet her up against the wall, she put her legs aroud my waist and kissed me passionatley. It got heated pretty fast, and I could feel myself getting turned on really fast, so I started taking my hands up and down her thighs while she moaned, and it made my knees go weak, but I wanted to be in control so I couldn't put her down. She started caressing my boobs, and slowly took of my shirt, only breaking the kiss so she could pull it over my head. We immidiatly connected our lips together again, and I kissed down her jawline, to her neck, sucking on it.
-D-Demi, she moaned.
-God, I've missed you Emily, I said and pulled her shirt off aswell, and started kissing down frome her neck to her boobs. But suddenly the door flew open, and it was my manager.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking so long to update, but I have so much schoolwork, and this is really short, but I'll try to update as soon as possible. And thank you guys so muck for 3K reads, I didn't think I would get any, so that's crazy. I don't know if you guys want drama in the next chapter, or maybe cute moments with Demi and Emily, so please comment what you think, it really helps ;)

Please vote and comment! Love Ya'll :*

And I'm going to dedicate the next chapter to the one with the sweetest comment ;)