Chapter 16 - Payback

Demi's P.O.V

She dragged me into the bathroom and locked the door behind her.
-What's going on Emily? I asked afraid of what the answer would be.
-Uhm, so I'm not sure you will get mad or not, but I kind of told Kendall about us, she said nervously. I just smiled at her, why would she think I would get mad, I mean Kendall is her best friend, and I told Marissa, so I have no reason to be mad at her. She stood infront of me fiddling with her fingers, I leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips, then pulled away.
-Emily, I'm not mad at you, she's your best friend, I get it, but I have one question? I said smirking.
-Mhm, what?
-Where the hell did this confidence come from? I asked giggling. Emily just smirked at me and said:
-You'll never know, but that's not the only reason I dragged you in here.
-What is it then? I asked concerned.
-Well, I talked to my mom today...
-You what!? Did she hit you?? I asked shocked.
-No, just let me finish. I talked to her and Jason today, and she's going to rehab, but my mom said that I couldn't stay there anymore because of what she did, so Jason kind of gave me his beach house, and it's like five minutes away from you're house, Emily said smiling.
-Omg! Are you serious?
-Yes, so you're stuck with me Lovato, she winked at me. I just pretended to be sad and said:
-Well that sucks, I'll never get free time then. 
-You're such an ass, now I won't kiss you anymore, she said pretending to be mad.
-You say that, but I know you can't resist my lips, I said giggling. She started walking towards the door, but before she reached the door knob I turned her around and crashed my lips against hers, and she moaned the second or lips met. She tangled her hands in my hair slowly dragging on it, while I rested my hands on her ass giving it a light squeeze which caused her to moan again, and this time I slipped my tongue into her mouth, fighting for dominance. We stayed like this for a few minutes until I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes.
-I was just kidding baby, I can't wait to spend more time with you, I said and kissed her on the cheek before leaving the bathroom. 

As I came back to the patio, Marissa and Kendall sat there smirking at me, and I could feel myself starting to blush, but no one else seemed to notice that me and Emily was gone. I took my seat next to my mom and Dallas, and that's when my mom noticed that I was gone for quite a while.
-Where were you sweetheart? she asked.
-Oh, I was up wth Emily, she had something she needed to tell me, I said smiling. I wasn't completly lying, she did have something to tell me, but I wasn't planning on telling my mom about our heated make out session. Dallas nudged me and whispered in my ear:
-Are you sure that was all Demi? she smirked.
-Yes I'm sure Dallas, I said giving her a fake smile. Emily came back and sat down besides Maddie and Marissa, and I could see Marissa leaning in whispering something in Emily's ear. After she leaned back I could see a faint blush in Emily's cheek and Marissa sat beside her smirking at me. I just gave her a "what the fuck" look, but she just kept smirking at me. After eating up all of our food, my mom suddenly stood up and looked at Emily.
-Excuse me Emily, but could I speak with you for a moment, she said smiling, and I could see the terrified look on Emily, she wasn't that confident now.
-Uhm, sure Dianna, she answered giving her a week smile. Fuck, what if she scares Emily.

Emily's P.O.V

After Demi left the bathroom I had to wait for a little bit to compose myself, she can't just kiss me like that and not think that I'm turned on as hell. She could just touch me, and I would be turned on, I have no idea how she had that effect on me, it freaks me out. As I walked back out to the patio I could see Dallas smirking at Demi, and I decided to sit down next to Marissa and Maddie, which I soon figured out to be a mistake as Marissa leaned in to whisper something to me.
-I told you that you couldn't keep your hands off each other, you look totally flustered, she smirked at me. I could feel myself blush a little bit, but tried to think about something else than what happened in the bathroom. After a while Dianna stood up and looked over at me.
-Excuse me Emily, but could I speak with you for a moment, she said smiling. I was terrified, I really wanted her to like me, and what if I said something wrong-
-Uhm, sure Dianna, I said giving her a week smile before following her into the living room in the house. She motioned me to sit down on the couch and sat down next to me. I started fiddling with my fingers, I was really nervous.
-So Emily, I never got to ask you how old you are, she said smiling warmly at me.
-Oh, I'm 18, so I'm a senior in high school, I said smiling back at her.
-How did you meet Demi? She asked raising an eyebrow. Crap, I can't tell herhow I met Demi, then she definatly wouldn't like me, so I had to come up with a lie.
-Uhm, I was at a concert and I met Marissa there, we had seats next to each other. I already knew who she was because I'm kind of a Lovatic, and then we hit it off. We hung out a few times, and then she introduced me to Demi, and that's how we became friends, I said, internally high fiving myself, because that was a good lie.
-Well that's nice, but I'm guessing Demi is your first celecrity friend, so I hope you know that the personal things that she tells you, you keep to yourself, she said giving me a glare, but I couldn't help but giggle at her seriousness.
-What's so funny? she asked.
-I'm sorry, it's just that I've known the Kardashians for years, so I've met quite alot of celebrities, and I would never share any of the personal things about Demi, she's a really good friend, and I wouldn't do anything to break her trust, she means alot to me, she actually helped me through some rough times, so she's kind of my hero, I said smiling.
-Well on that note, it's very nice to meet you Emily, and I think you've helped Demi aswell, I haven't seen her this happy in a long time, and considering it's over between her and Wilmer, it's great to see her happy, Dianna said. I got really nervous, what if she found out about Demi and me, I'm basically lying to her face, I love her daughter with all my heart but I can't tell her that.
-It's nice to meet you too, I said giving her a hug before walking out again.