Chapter 26 - I'm Scared

Emily's P.O.V

The past few days has been amazing with Demi, but she's leaving for her Neon Lights Tour tomorrow, even though I'm going to her first show, I can't help but feel sad and empty. We haven't been dating for long, but I need her, and talking on the phone isn't the same. Me and Nina haven't been talking since she kissed me, and Kendall is always away to do some modelling, and it sucks, because I don't really have that much friends, and now that I live alone in the beach house I sort of get depressed if Demi isn't there. And Marissa is going with Demi for the tour, so I don't have that many people to surround myself with, I mean I have my dad, but he lives to far away to stay there in the school weeks, so I can only visit him on the weekends. Maybe I should get myself a dog or something, at least I would have company in the big house, and I should definatley find some new friends, or I could just call Khloe, I'm sure she wouldn't mind spending a night at my house. She sees me as her little sister, so I guess she would be okay with it.

I just finished my last class of the day, and we're going to fly to Canada today for Demi's first concert tonight, I've never been out of the country, so it'll be a new experience for me, plus I've never ridden an airplane, so I'm not sure how that's going to go. I went to my car and drove straight to Demi's house, I had already packed the day before, and our flight leaves in 2 hours, so we don't have that much time. Hopefully Demi is ready, even though she travels alot, that girl sucks at packing, it's unbelievable. As I arrived at her house, Demi was luckily ready to go, she was waiting there with Max and Marissa, she told me that her family would meet us at the airport, and I'm worried that they might find out about me and Demi, we're pretty much inseparable after what happened with Nina the other day, she won't leave me out of her sight for more than two hours, except when I'm at school of course. Then people would freak out if they saw her. I ran up to her and pecked her on the lips.
-I can't wait to watch you perform babe, I said smiling.
-I can't wait either, she said and pulled away from me. She guided me to her car and Max sat in the drivers seat, with me, Demi and Marissa in the back. Demi sat in the middle fiddling with my fingers while Marissa just smiled at us.
-I'm so glad that you guys figured things out, you're like the cutest couple I've ever seen, she giggled. And both me and Demi started blushing, I hid my face in her neck.
-.Shut up Mar, I whined.

We soon arrived at the airport and Dianna greeted me with a big hug.
-It's good to see you Emily, she said and pulled away from the hug.
-It's good to see you too Mrs. De La Garza, I said politley.
-Please Emily, I already told you to call me Dianna, you're one of Demi's best friends, I can't have you calling me mrs. De La Garza everytime we meet, she laughed.
-Okay, I smiled before going over to Maddie.
-Hey Mads, I said and pulled her in for a hug.
-Hey Em, how's things going with you and Dems? she asked.
-It's good, but it's going to suck when she's touring and I have to stay in school, I'm going to miss her so much.
-I'm sure it'll be fine, but just please do not let what happend last time happen again, my room is just across you room, and I can't handle seeing or hearing that again, she warned. I blushed instantly and shoved her a little.
-Shut up Mads, can we just not talk about that anymore, it's embarrassing enough that you've seen me completly naked while doing you know what, and please just forget it, I begged.
-Fine, but I'll still torture Demi with it, she always gets angry if I bring it up and it's hilarious, she laughed. We all walked into the airport and to my surprise we were riding a private jet, I can't believe my first time ever flying and we're actually taking a private jet. There were twelve seats in the jet, the rest of Demi's team were meeting her at the venue while we took the jet, me and Demi sat in the back where you could pull a curtain infront of you, while the rest of her family sat in the front. As we sat down the pilot instructed that we were going to take off in about twenty minutes, and I could feel my heart beat increasing, I've never taken an airplane, so I'm not sure what to excpect, but of course being me, I've watched all the movies where a plane crashes or almost crashes, so I was starting to get a little bit nervous. Demi could obviously see it considering she took my hand in hers and brought it up to her lips.
-It's going to be okay Em, it's not that bad once we're up in the air, she said stroking my hand.
-O-okay, I stuttered. She pulled me on her lap and connected her lips to mine, which instantly took my mind off the flying. She licked my bottom lip and I let her in instantly, I would do anything to get my mind off of it. After making out for what seemed like hours, we were both out of breath so we had to pull away.
-Better? She smirked, knowing that she had turned me on by that kiss.
-Yep, at least I can think of somethig else now, I blushed.
-You're so cute, but I promise, it's going to be okay, I'm right here, so just grab my hand if you get scared, she said and pecked my lips quickly. I went back in my seat and fastened my seabelt before takeoff and grabbed Demi's hand, squeezing it lightly, she just gave me a small smile, that was enough for me to calm down.

After finally landing, we made our way to the hotel we were staying at to put away all of our things before going to the venue. I was so excited to see where she would perform, and I would be able to see the whole show from the side of the stage. Demi had gotten the suite of the hotel, so there were three rooms, one for me and Demi, one for Marissa, Maddie and Dallas, and one for Eddie and Dianna, it kind of sucked that we lived in the same hotel room, considering I would be away from Demi for three months, and she get's easily sexually frustrated, so I'm pretty sure she wants to do something tonight, but I don't want to after what happened last time, plus Demi gets really loud, so we wouldn't be able to anyway without them knowing what was going on, and Dianna and Eddie doesn't know about us, and I don't want them to find out like that. Demi lead the way to the master bedroom and I brought the suitcases, before closing the door she pulled me in for a kiss. As she asked me for entrance we heard a gasp coming from the room.
-D-demi?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got some time to write, I've been really tired since I got home, and I wasn't really in the mood to write anything down. I know this is short, but I'll try to make the next chapter longer, and maybe try to update once a week, if I have the time. And thank you guys so much for voting and commenting, it means alot to me!!

Please vote and comment!

Love y'all xx