Chapter 31- This Isn't Right

Demi's P.O.V

My mom stood there with wide eyes, and I hung up the phone with Nick. She didn't say anything, she just stood there with her mouth wide open, and an unreadable expression on her face. I did not want her to find out this way, I wanted to tell her with Emily by my side, I know that my mom is not a homophobe, but you never truly know until you're the one it's about. 

-Y-you a-and Emily? she stuttered.

-Yes mom, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I wasn't ready for you to know yet, I said.

-You left Wilmer for an 18 year old girl Demi!? she said in complete shock.

-I know it sounds bad that she's 18, but she's mature for her age mom, and she's the nicest person I know, I can't decide who I fall in love with, you of all people should know that!

-I can't believe this, my daughter wouldn't do that to a man that has stood by her side through thick and thin, just to go experiment with some child doing god knows what, Demi, that's not right, it's quite gross actually, she said raising her voice a little bit, I could feel my throat tightning, and tears threatning to fall.

-Mom, I love her, it's not an experiment, she's my girlfriend, and we've dated for quite some time now, you can't say stuff like that to me, you know what happens to me then, I don't want to go back to my old habits because you're to close minded, me and Wilmer are still friends, but I don't love him like that anymore, I love Emily, I cried.

-I think I need some time, and I think you and Emily should take a break aswell so you can get it through your head that this is not how it's supposed to be, you can't even make a baby, what about my grandkids, and what will your fans think? Demi I love you, but this isn't right, I'll call you when I'm ready, but I don't want you to associate with Maddie for a while either, you kow how much she looks up to you, she said before leaving the hotel room, and I was left crying my eyes out.

How could she even say those things to me? She's my mother, she's supposed to love me no matter what, and Emily is mad at me, why do I always fuck everything up!? I'm a good person, so why does these things always happen to me? It's not fair! 

I paced back and forth in my hotelroom, deciding what to do now, I have this day and tomorrow off, so I'd rather find something to do instead of sitting in this shitty hotelroom feeling sorry for myself. I have to do something, something that can prove to my mom that I'm in love with Emily, and that it's not just a phase, and I need Emily to forgive me before my next cocnert, or else I will not be able to give my best performance.

After a few calls with Max and my management, I finally got an idea that was sure to prove mom that I truly love Emily, but it might shock alot of people, but right now I don't care anymore. I love her so damn much, and I'm gonna show her just how much I love her!

Emily's P.O.V

After I threw a fit at Demi, Kendall and Khloe, I calmed down a little bit once I got out of the shower. I know she wouldn't cheat on me, I mean she dumped him for me, but still, you never really know. And I know she's a good liar, and that freaks me out a little bit, what if she's been playing me this whole time for fun or something? My insecurities are getting the best of me, I know I just need to hold her in my arms and then I will be able to forgive her. 

Just as I went into Kendall's bedroom again, Khloe was frowning at me, and I had no idea why, she was just giving me this sad look, like someone died or something, and it actually freaked me out a bit.

-What the hell is your problem? I asked laughing nervously. Khloe snapped out of it and mumbled a nothing before disappearing out the room.

-What's wrong with her? I asked Kendall curiously.