Chapter 32 - You Coming, Or Not?

Emily's P.O.V

-My mom knows, but I don't care if the world knows Emily, I'm hopelessly in love with you! Demi said with tears in her eyes. As I looked around in the classroom, everyone had a shocked expression on their face, which really don't surprise me. I mean when a world known singer comes in your classroom and tells one of your classmates that she loves them, it's really shocking. 

I was at loss for words. She may have possibly revealed our relationship to the whole world now, and I don't think it's good publicity considering I'm only 18, and still in high school. She stared at me, her hope fading every second I didn't open my mouth to say something back. I could see her starting to struggle, and it was so quiet that you couldn't even hear anyone breathe.

-I-I love you too Demi, I choked out, finally being able to say something. Her smile grew to the point where you would think it would hurt. As I said it back, I could hear the class erupting into cheers, and I could feel myself grow red. I'm not a person who likes attention, and now it would probably be non stop. 

We stood there awkwardly before my annoying teacher interrupted again.

-I'm sorry Miss Lovato, but we still have ten minutes left of class, so if you could wait outside for the rest of the period, that would be much appriciated, he said. She just nodded her head before giving me a small peck on the lips, then she left the classroom. I could feel all eyes on me, and my face heated up even more now that I'm alone.

---------

After a dreadfull period, I finally left class and went to the parking lot, Demi had sent me a text saying that she was waiting for me in her car outside. I spotted her car and almost ran over to her. I could see her laughing to herself in the rearview mirror, but I don't care, I've missed her like crazy, and after what she just said to me, I can't help but to fall for her even more. As I entered the car she immidietly dragged me in for a kiss.

-I missed you so much Em, she said smiling.

-I missed you too Dems, but what about your concert tomorrow? I asked concerned.

-I'm still going to that, but you're coming with me, I already talked to your teachers, and you're going to have a private teacher with you when you're with me. I can't be away from you these next months, we'll end up resenting wach other, and that's the last thing I want. She smiled. It took some time before all of it sunk in, but once it did, I couldn't help but grin like a kid on Christmas Eve.

-Are you serious!? I'll be coming to Brazil with you, I screamed.

-Yeah, but I can't take all the credit, it was actually Wilmer's idea, he felt bad for our fight and he payed for a private teacher, and he bought both of us a gift card at this amazing spa down there, he wants you to like him, and he doesn't want you to feel threatned by him, Demi said. Hearing Wilmers name stung a little bit, but he's quite generous.

-That's very nice of him, I said smiling.

---------------------------

We drove home to my beach house, and Demi told me to take a shower and pack a bag, and she also said that she had a small surprise for me before we left for the airport to go to Brazil. I still can't get it into my head that we're going to a different country together. 

I finished my shower and saw Demi going through my clothes in the closet. She picked out a few tops and shorts already. I don't really know how long I'm staying with her for, so I have no clue as to how much clothes I should pack.

-Dems? How long will I stay with you on your tour? I asked.

-You'll stay for the remaining of the tour, you'll get your high school diploma from your teacher that comes with us, but it's up to you if you want to graduate on tour, or if you want to graduate back at your school, as long as you are happy, everything is okay with me, she said before pulling me into a hug and she kissed my forehead.

-I guess you'll be stuck with me then, but you do realize that everyone will know that we are a couple in the next few days. People at my school are desperate for attention, so I guess they'll do about anything to get that.

-I don't care about that anymore, it's worse not having you, then having the world know that you're mine. But we have to hurry up if you're going to get your surprise, she winked at me.

We spent about an hour to pack all of my things, and getting ready for whatever it is that we're going to do. Demi waited for me outside, while I shut off all the lights, and made sure everything was okay and nothing would be set on fire while I'm gone. After finally deciding everything was fine, I locked the door and went into the passanger seat again. Demi had the goofiest smile on her face, and I had no idea why.

-What are you smiling so much for? I asked.

-You'll see, she smirked before drving away from my house.

-------------

After what felt like hours, I could see the beach on my rigth side, and it seemed to be deserted. She pulled up at a parking lot right next to the beach, then she went out, and got a picnic basket and a blanket.

-Are you serious? I smiled.

-I have good memories from the beach with you, it was then I realized that I truly love you, and you gave yourself fully to me, so I wanted to bring those good memories back before we leave the country, she said, and my heart melted. It feels like it was years ago, even though it's just a few months ago, but time passes fast.

-I love you so much, you know that? 

-I hope so, if not it would be awkward spending the rest of my tour with you, she giggled as we set the blanket down on the sand and placed the picnic basket in the middle. It was really romantic. I sat down between her legs, while she fed me some strawberries.

-You got a little something there, she giggled while pointing at my chin. I tried wiping it off with my sleeve.

-Is it gone? I asked. She just continued giggling while I tried wiping it off, after trying several times , I gave up.

-Can you wipe it off? I pleaded, she gave me a smirk and nodded. She stuck out her tongue and licked my chin, and I couldn't help the goosebumps forming on my skin. It's been awhile since we did anything remotley sexual, and this beach just brings back heated moments, and to be honest, it turns me on. I was in my own little bubble fantasizing about me and Demi until she snapped her fingers infront of me.

-What you thinking about babe, I lost you there for a minute, she said while giving me her signature smirk.

-Don't act so innocent, I know you're thinking just the same as me, I smiled.

-No, please enlighten me, she said giving me her puppy eyes. She's killing me.

-It's been awhile since you know what, and you doing stuff like that kind of sets the mood you know, I said a little bit embarrassed, I don't know why, but talking about stuff like that makes me shy. And that's not a good thing when you're dating Demi, which is probably the most perverted person I've ever met.

-I'm just messing with you, but there will be plenty of time for that in Brazil, she winked before stuffing another strawberry in my mouth.

-I love you baby, I said and pecked her lips.

-I love you to Em, she smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been very busy latley, so I haven't had the time to update, and the next month will be busy too, so I'm not so sure when the next update will come, hopefully soon  :) Anyway thank you so much for all your votes and comments, it means alot! 

Add me on kik: CrayCare :)

Love y'all! xx