Chapter 24 - Reunion

Demi's P.O.V

I'm so pissed off right now, I know I said I wouldn't be mad if she told me what happened, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt. Even though she didn't kiss her back I still feel like she cheated on me, I think it's my bipolar that's kicking in, and the only thing that helps is writing a song. I sat down on my bed and started writing the first thing that came to mind, Emily. We haven't been together that long, but that short time we've been together I've fallen hard for her, I don't want us to be over, but I can't look or talk to her right now, it hurts too much. After writing for about an hour my phone rang, and it was Selena. I quickly answered the call.
-Hey Dems, what are you doing? She asked. I couldn'd help the tears that were coming, and broke down in sobs.
-I need you Selena, I sobbed.
-Don't cry Dems, I'll be over in 20 minutes, is it okay if Justin tags along? She asked.
-Okay, just hurry, I said and hung up.

Marissa's P.O.V

Demi just ran out the door and up to her room, I didn't want to bother her so I just made myself at home.I made some salad for the both of us, I know she doesn't want to eat now, but I'll feed it to her later if I have to. I sat down on her couch and put on the ID channel, I watched it for 5 minutes and then my phone rang, it was Kendall.
-Hey Mar, she said.
-Hey, what's up? I asked.
-Uhm, I just got off the phone with Emily, she's a mess, I don't want you to tell Demi, she's going to tell her herself, but Nina kissed her, Kendall said all in one breath.
-I know, I simply said.
-What do you mean you know? She asked.
-Me and Demi were going over to scare her, and Demi saw them kissing, she's in her room crying her eyes out right now, I said.
-Shit, well Emily didn't kiss her back, she slapped her across her face and yelled at her, then she kicked her out of her house.
-That's good, when is she going to tell Demi? 
-I don't know, probably soon, but I have to go now babe, I'll call you another day, she said. She called me babe, I'm pretty sure I'm blushing right now.
-Bye Kendall, I smiled before hanging up. At least now I know that Emily was just as shocked as me and Demi, but knowing Demi, she'll probably flip out at her even if she tells her what happened. Demi doesn't do well with cheaters, even though Emily didn't cheat. I know I have to talk some sense into Demi, but I don't want to go up there right now, in her state of mind she's pretty mean, and I don't want her to say anything to me that she'll regret later.

After watching the ID channel for about 30 minutes I heard the doorbell ring, I got up and opened the door to be greeted by Selena and Justin.
-Hey Mar, is Demi here? Selena asked.
-Yeah, she's in her room, what are you doing here? I asked and it came out much harsher than I intended to.
-She called me and asked me to come over, she didn't tell me why though, she said furrowing her eyebrows.
-Fine, come in, just be carful, she's sad, I said before stepping aside to let them in.
-Justin you stay down here okay? She said to him.
-Okay, he said before going inside and sitting down on the couch. I don't really know Justin, so this is going to be awkward. I followed him into the living room and sat down on the opposite couch, while Selena went upstairs to Demi. We both just sat there in complete silence, not knowing what to say to each other.
-So what's up with Demi? Justin asked.
-Uhm, it's not my place to tell, sorry, I replied awkwardly. 
-Okay, so should we just put on a movie or something, beacuse to be honest this is really awkward, he laughed.
-Yeah, just go and pick something, I'll make us some popcorn, I said before heading towards the kitchen.

Demi's P.O.V

There was a soft knock on my door, and I knew it was Selena, I went over and unlocked it pulling her into a hug immidiatly and started sobbing into her shoulder. She brought me over to my bed and layed down holding me close to her chest. She stroked my back in soothing circles not saying anything, just waiting for me to start talking. This is why I called her, she never forces me into telling her something, she just patiently waits for me to be ready. After sitting in that position for god knows how long, I was finally out of tears. I lifted my head up while Selena brought her thumb up to my cheek drying away my last tear.
-Are you okay Dems? She whispered giving me a concerned look.
-No, I feel completly helpless, I said bowing my head in shame, she doesn't even know that I'm dating a girl, so this is going to be shocking news for her.
-Do you want to talk about it? She asked carfully. Here goes for nothing I thought to myself.
-Don't freak out on me Sel, but I'm bisexual, and I'm dating this girl named Emily, we've been going out for a few weeks, and earlier today I saw her kissing one of her best friends, she called me later and told me she slapped her for doing that, and she didn't kiss her back, but I don't know what to think, it just hurts so freaking much you know, I said very quickly, afraid that she would judge me.
-I'm glad that you confied in me Dems, and I'm not going to freak out just because you like girls, I was more afraid that you had relapsed or something, and I'm glad that you found someone you could trust, but I'm sure she's telling you the truth, if she wasn't, she would never call you to tell you what happened, she would keep it to herself, and the fact that she slapped her afterwards is just hilarious, she said and giggled, which made me giggle too. Maybe she's right, maybe Emily was telling the truth, and I really want her to come on tour with me, I can't stand being away from her.
-I've missed you so much Sel, we have to talk to each other more often, I love you boo, I said and kissed her on her cheek.
-I've missed you too, now get your phone and call your girl, I love you too Dem dem, she said and pulled me into a hug. Gosh, I've missed her so much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating, I have writers block, and I didn't have any motovation to write, and it's going to be awhile until I update again, I'm going on vacation tomorrow, but I'll try to update on Sunday. And thank you guys so much for all your votes and comments, you guys are hilarious!

Please Vote and Comment!

Love y'all xx