Chapter 22 - Oh No

Emily's P.O.V

-Who the hell is Queen D!? Nina asked eying me suspiciously.
-It's a friend of mine, now be quiet! I said sushing her with my finger. I picked up the phone and went outside, making sure Nina didn't follow me. As soon as I saw that she was still sitting on the couch giving me a frown I picked up the phone.
-Hi baby, Demi said.
-Hi babe, I answered.
-So me and Marissa wanted to know if you would come over, I already miss you, and I want to see you as much as possible before I go off on tour, she sighed.
-I would love too, but I can't, I'm with Nina and she doesn't know anything, and she can't keep her mouth shut, and did you and Marissa maked up? I squealed.
-Can't you just lock her in a room or somehing, I want to kiss you so badly, and yes we made up baby, she said.
-I can't do that babe, and is Marissa sitting next to you right now, I asked seductivly.
-No, I'm in the bathroom, why? She asked clueless.
-Because I really want you, I wish I could be there with you now, you wouldn't want to know what I would do to you, I said in a raspy voice. I could hear a faint moan coming from the other line.
-Babe, don't do this now, I'm still frustrated after we didn't get to finish last time, and you know I'm always ready for you, she said back.
-Fine, but next time I see you, make sure we're alone, I said and she giggled.
-Okay, but I have to go, you have fun with Nina, and no funny buisniess tonight, that's my job.
-I promise, love you babe.
-I love you too Emily, she said and hung up. I took a deep breath before going back inside to Nina and she had a smirk plastered on her face.
-What? I asked frowning at her.
-You're so truned on right now aren't you?
-Why the hell would I be turned on right now? I asked, fuck, what if she finds out who I was talking to.
-I could see your face through the window, you were biting your lip and touching your boobs, I mean if you want a private conversation with someone, please go into another room where you're not totally on display! she giggled.
-Fuck you! I said and tackled her to the ground tickling her.
-Stop it Emily, please,  she begged and I stopped.
-Who where you talking to anyway, and I'm pretty sure it was a girl, I didn't know you were into girls? She said raising an eyebrow. I blushed immidiatly and looked away from her.
-OMG, you're into girls? She squealed. I was kind of surprised that she was happy about it, most people are disgusted or at least shocked when they find out.
-Aren't you shocked or anything? I asked curious.
-No, I kind of always knew, I mean the way you look at Demi Lovato when we watch her music videos and other girls at our school it's kind of obvious, plus I've always wanted a lesbian friend, she giggled.
-Okay? I said raising an eyebrow.
-Let's just finish the movie and talk about it later. I nodded and sat back down on the couch.
-Do you want something to drink? I asked.
-Yeah, sure, do you have any alcohol? She asked smirking.
-I don't know I'll go check.

I got up from the couch and went around the house looking for some liqour, Jason didn't have anything in the house, but as I walked towards the back of the house I could see something that looked like a door. I tried pulling it open, but I wouldn't open. I found the keys that Jason gave me and saw that it was an extra key hangig on it, I tried fitting it into the door and it fit. I twistet it open and saw a staircase that led down to something that looked like a basement. I turned on the light and was amazed of what I saw. It was a huge Wine cellar with a pool table stading down there. I checked out all the different types of wine, and some of them were from the 1970's. After looking around at all of them I picked out one that didn't sund too expensive, considering this isn't my house after all, and he probably won't be happy if we drink all of his wine. As I walked back upstairs I called out for Nina.
-Look what I found? This dude has a freaking wine cellar downstairs, looks like we're getiing drunk tonight I gigled and so did she.
-Good, now let's get back to the movie.

As we watched the movie I could see Nina stealing glances at me all the time, and she was smirking at me, what the f*ck? I just shrugged it off. Towards the end of the movie I saw that Nina came closer to me and she was biting her lip.
-Emily, she whispered. I turned to her ready to reply, but she just crashed her lips onto mine.

Demi's P.O.V

After the phonecall with Emily I was really turned on. I had to stay in the bathroom a little longer than I was supposed to, now Marissa probably thinks I'm taking a shit or whatever. After composing myself I went back to the living room where Marissa was smiling from ear to ear looking at her phone.
-Oooh, is someone in love? I teased, and she blushed immidiatly.
-No, Kendall wrote something funny, she said.
-What did she write then? I asked.
-None of your buisniess, she smirked before poking my chest. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink, and as I opened the fridge I saw some whipped cream and smirked to myself. Payback is a bitch Marissa, I thought to myself. After getting a bottle of water I snuck into the living room, careful so Marissa wouldn't notice. I opened the can to the whipped cream and sprayed it in the middle of her face. She screamed as it got all over her face before getting up and tackling me to the ground. She grabbed the can out of my hand and sprayed it back in my face, but I only giggled.
-You asshole, she said as she wiped it off her face.
-Honey, that's just me, I sang and she giggled.
-Hey, do you want to go over and scare the shit out of Emily? I asked.
-Yes, that would be hilarious, we can get dressed in all black and wear masks and scare the living shit out of her, Marissa giggled. I agreed with her and we ran into my bedroom to find the clothes we were going to wear, luckily I had some masks that I bought to prank som of my other friends, me and Wilmer had bought matching costumes, so I had two pairs. 

After putting on our costumes we got and made a plan of what we were going to do, we made our way to my car. I was going to go to the back of the house where there are windows into the living room, and Marissa was going in the front door, so she was going to scare them from behind while I was going to stand outside the window. Emily will be so terrified! It didn't take long to drive there, only about 15 minutes. The house was beautiful, just as Emily had described it. I can't wait to scare her, and maybe I'll get my kiss afterwards if she's not too mad at me for scaring her. But I'll just give her my puppy eyes, they always work on her, she can't say no to them.
-Are you ready Demi? Mar asked giggling, she loves scaring people, it's hilarious, but not when she does it to me, she often dresses up in a scary costume and goes into my room when I'm sleeping and she's staring at me till I wake up.
-Yeah, I'm ready, but what if she hits you or something?
-Then I'll just take off the mask, but wait here a little bit before you go to the back, I don't want the to hear you before I'm inside the house, she said before leaving the car.

I waited for about 3 minutes before stepping out of the car. As I made it out I snuck around the corner beeing carful were I put my feet, luckily it was mostly just sand I was stepping on so it didn't make that much sound. I made it to the back of the house, but the living room was on the other side, I could see Marissa standing behind the wall and she was giving me the thumbs up, but before I could make it to the window I saw Nina leaning over kissing Emily.............

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for the late update guys, I've been very busy and didn't have any motovation to write. But finally there's some drama to this story! And 83k reads! You guys are so amazing!!! Thank you so much for all your votes and comments it means alot to me! How do you think Demi and Emily will react to the kiss?

Please vote and comment!

Love ya'll xx