Chapter 5 - I Think I Might Love You

Demi's P.O.V

-Please stay with me, I don't like sleeping alone, she said in a raspy sleeping voice. She sounded so sexy, so I went to the other side of the bed and laid down, she immediatly put her arm around my waist, snuggling up behind me.
-Goodnight Emily, I said and slowly closed my eyes.
-Goodnight Demi, she said and kissed my shoulder. After Emily said goodnight, she started lightly rubbing over my stomach, and I could feel the tingling inside me, she was really turning me on. She went further down each time which made me tense up a bit.
-Demi? Are you okay? She whispered in my ear, I could feel her hot breath on my neck, and I just wanted to kiss her and make her scream my name, but I couldn't, she was like this cute fragile thing, and I don't want to hurt her. I made a little cough and whispered:
-Uhm, yeah I'm fine.

Emily's P.O.V

-Uhm, yeah I'm fine, Demi said. I could feel her tense up, and I knew why, so I decided to kiss her neck, I wanted her to moan, it was fun teasing her. I started to suck a little bit on her neck, carefully nibbling on it, and she moaned. Omg, that was so sexy. I wanted her to do it again, so I took my hand and slid it up her shirt and grabbed her boob, playing with it, and she moaned again.
-Emily, stop, you're turning me on, she said really embarrassed.
-Oh, really? I said a bit sarcastic. She turned around to face me, and crashed her lips on mine, licking my bottom lip begging for entrance, but I didn't give it to her, which made her upset.
-Please Emily, she whined while kissing me. I left out a small giggle and granted her entrance. Our tongues fought for dominance, but I let her have it because I felt bad for teasing her, she turned me over so I was laying on my back, and she got on top straddling me. Her hands found their way to the bottom of my shirt, and she slid them up grabbing both of my boobs, she carefully pinched them, and made me moan, and as I moaned she smiled against my lips. 
-Payback's a bitch, she mumbled between our kisses, and it made me laugh. She slowly took her hands away from my breasts and tried to take of my shirt, but I wasn't sure if I was ready to this, I've only known her personally for like one day, and I just lost my virginity to someone I didn't love, and that was a huge deal for me, even though I was really turned on, I couldn't give in this time, I wanted to wait. I broke the kiss and took her hands in mine and said:
-Demi, I don't think I'm ready to do this yet, and her face dropped. She kissed my lips one more time and got to her side of the bed our faces inches apart.
-It's okay Emily, I don't want you to do something you're not ready for, but damn, you're such a tease, she said giggling. I laughed and pecked her lips.
-I'm sorry, I really want to, but I don't think I'm ready just yet.
-Hey, you don't have to be sorry, it's okay, let's just go to sleep, she said and put her hand around my waist, snuggling up to me. It felt nice just laying like this, it was so peacefull just listening to her breathing, even though it was a heavy breathing. And I felt asleep right away.

Demi's P.O.V

Emily felt asleep right away, but I was still turned on, and my heavy breathing wouldn't stop. How can a girl turn you on this much? I've never been with a girl, but I've had crushes on other girls before. Even Wilmer can't turn me on this much, and he's like super sexy, come on? I think I might be falling for her, but I have to break up with Wilmer then, he doesn't deserve this,he's such a nice guy, he's been there for me all the time, through some really tough times, and I still love him, but not like this, my feelings for Emily are undescribable. After about an hour of thinking, my breath was finally slowing down, and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up by someone flushing the toilet, and I looked at the clock, it was only 10.30 am, and Emily came out of the bathroom.
-Goodmorning beautiful, I said as she walked out of the bathroom, and she blushed.
-Uhm, goodmorning, she said nervously.
-Why are you blushing, I said biting my lip.
-Because I'm not used to people complimenting me, and I just woke up and I look horrible, she said sitting down on the bed.
-You do not look horrble, I said sternly, and pulled her on top of me, pecking her lips, but she deepened it and be kissed for what seemed like hours. I pulled away and smiled at her.
-So, what do you want for breakfast, and don't tell me you're not hungry, you need to eat, I said seriously. Her face turned from a smile, to a sad face and she looked into my eyes.
-I'll just have a toast if that's okay? she asked nervously.
-Everything is fine as long as you eat something Emily, I said smiling at her.

After making some toasts for Emily, and pancakes for me, we sat down at the table and started eating, but today it didn't seem like Emily was struggling as much to eat her food as yesterday, which made me really proud of her.
-I'm proud of you Emily, I said after she had finished her toast.
-Thanks, but being around you makes it a little bit easier, it takes my mind of my life at home, oh, crap, what time is it? she asked suddenly terrified. I looked over at the clock hanging on the wall and it was 11.30 am.
-It's 11.30, why? I asked concerned.
-Shit, I have to go home, or my mom's going to kill me, I always have to clean the entire house on sundays, and if it's not finished by 5 pm, I get punished, she said at the verge of crying. I got up and hugged her, and she cried on my shoulder. I just wanted to help her, she was perfect, why would her mom treat her like this?
-I have to go get my things, she said after hugging me for a while.
-Yeah, I'll help you, but where's your phone, I'm going to give you my number, so we can talk.
-It's on the nightstand, she said giving me a weak smile.
-So when will I get to see you again? I asked.
-Uhm, I have school this week, and tomorrow I'm going to the mall with my friend, but Tuesday I'm free after 3 pm, she said smiling.
-Okay, I'll pick you up at school then.

We packed all of her stuff and went downstairs, she was really tensed up, probably because she was terrified of her mother. I wanted to make her feel better, so I leaned in and kissed her, licking her bottom lip, begging for entrance, and she granted it to me right away. I pushed her up against the wall in my hallway, and kissed her with passion, and she returned the favor, suddenly my front door opened, and in the doorway was Wilmer, and he looked heartbroken.........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's short, but I have two tests tomorrow, and I promised I would post a chapter today! So what do you think will happen? 

Please vote and comment (:
To post the next chapter I need 7 votes and 3 comments :) Hope you enjoy :*