Chapter 21 - Good Morning Baby

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up by the alarm clock, Demi was basically lying on top of me. I didn't want to wake her, so I tried to move as slowly as I could. She made some weird noises as I moved, she's so cute. I made my way into the bathroom and did my morining ritual to get ready for school, but I didn't have a top to wear. I guess Demi wouldn't mind if I borrowed one of hers right? I went into Demi's walk in closet, it was filled with leather jackets and band t-shirts, I borrowed one that had Paramore written on it, and it fit me perfectly. As I finished up in the bathroom, I leant down and kissed Demi on the cheek before leaving for school.

Kendall wasn't at school today because of her photo shoot, so I was stuck with Nina. She's not that bad, but I wish Kendall was here instead because then I wouldn't have to worry about what to say, I was afraid of her finding out about me and Demi. It wouldn't only be her finding out then, she would tell everybody, and Demi's parents didn't even know yet. We finished math class and luckily we had a free period now. It was already 10.30 am, so I guess Demi would be awake now, I decided to send her a text. "Good morning baby, I hope you had a great night of sleep, love you Dems xxx" she didn't respond, so I figure she was still asleep or talking to her manager about her tour. I really don't want her to go, I've gotten used to being around her all the time and it's going to be hard to not see each other as much as we do now. 

I decided to go to Starbucks in our free period and Nina insisted on coming with me, and I couldn't exactly say no either. We arrived at Starbucks and I ordered a caramel frapuccino, and Nina ordered the same. As we sat down, nobody sad anything until Nina broke the silence.
-So did you and Kendall have fun this weekend? She didn't want to tell me who came with you, Nina said with a frown on her face.
-Yeah, it was really fun, but it was a friend of Khloe's who came with us, and her friends family came with us too, they were pretty nice, I smirked at her. She's always so curious about what people are doing at all times, it gets annoying after a while.
-Why can't you tell me who came with you, you know I won't tell anyone, she begged. I started laughing at her.
-What's so funny? she asked.
-You said you weren't going to tell anyone, and I know for sure if you knew, everybody would know at our school after last period, I giggled.
-I know I sometimes talk to much, and don't know when to keep my mouth shut, but we're best friends, and if you tell me not to tell anybody, I won't, you should know that, she said pleading me to tell her.
-I can't tell you who it was, but she's famous like hell, that's why I can't tell you, she would probably be mad at me if I did, okay? I said.
-Fine, you're mean, she pouted. 
-I know, and you have a big mouth, I giggled and pinched her cheeks.

Demi's P.O.V

When I woke up, Emily was already gone. I had to see my manager today and do the final touches for the tour, I can't believe it's starting in four days, but I don't want to leave Emily, I want her to come with me for my first show. I looked over at the time and it was already 9.25 am, and I had to be at his office at 10 am. I hurried into the shower and washed my air and body before wrapping myself in a towel, drying my hair. I didn't bother to take on some fancy clothes. I walked into my closet and found a pair of sweatpants, and I wanted to wear my Paramore t-shirt, but I couldn't fin it anywhere so I decided on a plain white t-shirt instead. After doing m make-up and getting dressed in my comfy clothes, it was already 9.55, and there was a 10 minute drive to the studio. Normally my manager wouldn't get mad if I was a few minutes late, but this meeting is really important, so I guess he's going to be a little grumpy.I arrived at the studio, I was only 7 minutes late, but my manager didn't seem happy when I walked into the meeting room.
-You're 7 minutes late Demi, you know how important this meeting is, we want to make your show perfect, my manager said.
-I know, I overslept a little bit, but I'm not that late, let's just get this meeting started, shall we? I asked giving him a little smile.
-Yes, we now you want Nick to join in singing with you on some of your concerts, and I think we should do it, the fans would love that, he said.
-Okay, I'll just give him a call after the meeting.