Chapter 7

"She was lying earlier. She was obviously headed somewhere." George whispers. I watch the sunset my eye twitching, rude, I never lie to them so how would he even know.

"If you're going to call me a liar George Weasley next time say it to my face." I snap at him my jaw becoming tense. He looks shocked and then embarrassed all in one moment. Fred bursts out laughing and I snap my head turning to glare at him. "You shouldn't be laughing either Fred. I didnt hear you defend me once."

Both of their perky steps have slowed down behind me both of them pouting and dragging their feet. I mean, George wasnt wrong, but it would get them in much more trouble knowing where I was going than just telling them they're wrong. I glance back at them and as soon as they both realize I'm acknowledging them again. They seem to immediately perk up and rush to catch up to me. George comfortably brushes against my arm connecting his eyes with mine. He looks guilty, as he should be. I turn my nose away smirking and he laughs placing his hand on my head. I cant stay mad at him.

"Now," I begin turning to them in front of Hagrids cottage. "We have to make sure to be respectful, and don't do anything-" "Stupid." They say in sync flashing me myshchevious smiles. "Exactly."

I knock heavily on the wooden door hearing crashing and Hagrid yelling, "Shut up Fang!" I can hear his steps creaking on his old wooden floor as the door swings open. Hargrid stands there looming over us a smile immediately spreading across his face as he realizes it's me, "Ella!"

His ginormous arms engulf me blanketing me in a tight hug. It's honestly a little hard to breathe, but Hagrid has always been there for me, so I appreciate him. In many aspects he has been like a father for Harry and I truly respect him for that.

"What are you doin here?" I shoot him a quick smile and motion to the twins behind me, "We were just taking a little stroll." I can legitimately feel both sets of eyes digging their way into my head. Maybe I should have warned Hagrid I was coming.

"Tea?" Hagrid asks peeking into his living room from his mini kitchen. "Yes please." I smile and the twins both shift their bodies on the couch so they can stare straight at me. "What?" "Not lying eh?" George says flicking my forehead. "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry." I groan them both laughing slightly. "We forgive you, but we really couldn't ever hate you Ella. You know that right? Whatever you were going to do, we wouldn't be mad." Fred says shifting restlessly in his seat. "It's not that I think you guys would hate me... it's just dangerous."

Curiosity is painted across their faces. As both of their jaws drop to ask me a sea of questions. Hagrid re-enters with a tray of mismatching teacups, just in time. How could I tell them that? Ugh I'm so stupid.

"El? Are you okay?" George gently shakes my shoulder snapping me out of my daydreaming fit. "Sorry! I'm just distracted." I slowly laugh it off glancing at Hagrid, "1 lump of 2?" He asks motioning to the sugar cubes placed in a delicate stack. "2 please."

They brush off what happened, going into a huge rant about what happened with Malfoy earlier giving all of the juicy details to Hagrid. The way they talk about me makes my heart race. With such passion and they're so loving. I cant hurt them.
-----------------------------------------------------------