Chapter 23

"You told me to, remember?" Fred hums his hot breath brushing against my ear. "You almost begged for it if I remember correctly." My body is trembling as he leans down his hand fidgeting with my collar his hand landing on the first button popping it open with his thumb.

I stand there shell shocked as he runs his fingers through my hair wrapping his hand around it to pull me in for a swift kiss. I cant even say no... I dont want to say no. "I'll see you later El."

"He did what?!?!" "Can you keep your voice down Rachel!" I place my hand over her mouth muffling her protests. "Ella! Are you absolutely insane?! They're brothers!" I frown to myself nodding to myself, "Yeah it makes it really complicated..." "Complicated?! This is a complete disaster!"
I throw myself back against her bed groaning loudly. "I didnt tell you so you could shame me for it." "I'm not shaming you El-" she plops down next to me shoving her books away so she can get comfortable. "I mean, Ella, just imagine... both of them??? How could you even do that. Plus one way or another George will probably find out."

I blush at the idea of both of the boys hovering above me whispering sweet nothings into my ear. Double the trouble. No! I can't think like that. Plus she's right. George will find out somehow. "You're right." "I know." She sighs a breath of relief leaving her. "I have to tell George." "No!"

"Ella you're being irrational." Fred seems genuinely stressed out as I propose the idea of telling George to him. "He would murder me." "Well you did kiss his girlfriend. One he asked you to stay away from multiple times." I snap narrowing my eyes at him. "Well she kissed me back! I wonder what he'll think of that one. Plus she came to see me in the first place." His shoulders are taught and his eyes search mine. "Ella, just leave this be."

I watch Fred as he walks towards me. He looks defeated but his eyes are still locked with mine. "I wont tell him." He sighs and places his hand on my cheek using his thumb to trace the corner of my mouth. "You will Fred. I refuse to live this secret and if you wont let me tell him, then I need you to do it. I've had to live with Christmas-" my mind flashes back to our first kiss my stomach tumbling with emotion.  "And I refuse to play games anymore." "Ella, we both know that games are all I have." "Well then I dont want to be part of this one."
-----------------------------------------------------------