Chapter 20

"It was amazing George. I haven't produced a patronus in such a long time and the feeling was... well indescribable!" I laugh falling back into the soft grass laying next to him. His hand immediately finds mine, giving it a gentle squeeze as I talk. It reassures me that he's listening and not ignoring me.

We're both laying on our robes completely oblivious to the fact that they are going to get dirty. It's just such a beautiful day out and the flowers are finally beginning to bloom. I don't have anyone I'd rather spend the day with and right now I feel like I have no worries in the world.

"Ella, can I ask you something?" I turn my head my eyes meeting his. He looks like he's thinking really hard about something. "Of course. What's on your mind?" I roll to my side laying my head against his chest. He wraps his arms around me pulling me close and stroking my hair. "What memory did you use?" "The day I met you, er or the day I met you and Fred..."

His eyes meet mine and I reach up brushing a leaf out of his hair his hand trailing down my back, gently scratching it. "You two were so different than anyone I had ever met. My life had been this tiny bubble since my mother died, and I feel like when I met you I somehow broke out of it. I had never met anyone who made me just forget, forget for just one tiny moment what happened. I still see her face everyday in my mind. Sometimes it's all I can remember and now I don't have to imagine what happened over and over again."

I feel kind of embarrassed telling him, but George is definitely the gentler of the two twins. Fred would never let me live down that my happiest memory is of them, but George might tease me for a little but he will never make me regret telling him. "Well blimey, why am I not suprised? We are pretty great afterall." He mutters watching me roll my eyes at him. I knew it. "Well what's the memory that you use?" He smiles to himself and I watch his face as he relieves the memory.

"It was fall, my mom had just gotten done cooking pot roast and told me to go get Fred, he had gone out earlier without me because he was being stubborn, and I had other things I wanted to do. When I went outside I couldn't find him anywhere, that was until I looked up. Fred had been stuck in that tree for at least 2 hours El."

We both burst out laughing, of course Fred was too stubborn to call for help. George's body shakes with laughter as he recovers continuing to tell his story, "He said 'George this is what happens when we split up idiot! Now get me out of this bloody tree.' I remember thinking after that I could never leave him alone. Without the other something bad always happens."

I watch his face as he talks about his brother his eyes lighting up. "That's my memory." His face is slightly pink and he clears his throat the sound of his heart still pounding in my ears. I slowly sit up readjusting my hair and clothes. "Let's make a promise." He looks confused as he follows me fixing himself to face me. "Promise what?" "That no matter how hard things get we'll all stick together. I feel like somehow you two are my goodluck charms. Especially you George." I whisper looking up at him through my eye lashes.

He pulls me into him kissing me gently, "I love you Ella." I cant feel my heart racing as his lips are locked with mine. He quickly pins me to the ground my eyes wide and shocked staring into his. "I love you too George." His leg rests between my thighs his hands trailing from my face to my waist. My mind is so blurry as his lips pull away from mine sucking gently on my collar bone leaving a purple mark. "George, be careful." He uses his thumb to lift my chin leaving an even darker mark just below my ear.

"Fine. Two can play this game." I pull him close my lips trailing down his cheek to his throat pausing and biting gently. I can feel the lust dripping off of him as he looks at me.

"Ella." My body shoots up the voice sending shivers down my spine. This can not be happening again. We really need to find a better place to go do this kind of stuff. George immediately stands getting near Draco's face. George's shirt is still mostly unbuttoned and the embarrassment has to be radiating off of me. "I thought I told you Malfoy. Leave her alone." Draco looks smug as him and George stand nose to nose. George is much larger than Draco but if it really came to it I have absolutely no idea who would win in a wand fight. George could clobber him face to face I know that, but I also wouldn't put it past Draco to fight dirty in a wand fight.

"Professor Snape asked for you Ella, said he wanted me to escort you." I feel my stomach churn at the thought of going with Draco. "She's not going anywhere with you. Especially not alone." George's eyes flicker to meet mine obviously assessing my face and how I feel at the moment. 

"How about you let her decide for herself, Ella?" As Draco's eyes meet mine I can feel something is different. He looks less angry now.. Then my mind flashes back to that night. He was so heartless and bitter. I knew Draco could be a jerk, but I expected more from him than that. I hesitate as he watches me with his cold blue eyes. "I'll go but George is coming with."

"Ms. Snow-and Mr. Weasley?" The 3 of us stand in front of Snape. I can still feel Draco's eyes on me as I clear my throat, "You needed something professor?" "Yes, from you Ms. Snow..." He glares at George and I chuckle. George glances at me and I can feel his confusion. There's no reason I should be meeting with Snape. "At least it wasnt them both. That would have been a real task." He shoots me a annoyed look and I look towards the ground. Maybe making jokes about the twins with Snape isnt the best idea. "You're dismissed Mr.Weasley."
---------‐------------------------------------------------------