Chapter 14

I sniffle wiping my face as the panic sets in. Did he really just say that? Maybe I'm just delusional, yeah I have to be delusional. I look up his eyes flickering back and forth from mine. "Just consider it Darling." He whispers caressing my hair and letting it fall through his fingertips. Well I guess that proves that this is real...

He pivots quickly leaving the room as if nothing just happened, leaving me baffled and confused. How could he do that? Especially now?? I throw myself on George's bed trying to block out Fred with George. It's not working.

A couple of hours have passed and Ginny offered to help me with my hair for tonight. She said, "I was already going to get ready. I'd love if you'd join." It made me a little nervous at first because I want to make her like me, but as soon as we started talking we clicked.

"So George.." she giggles twirling my hair gently. I blush my hands flying up to cover my face. "George-" I smile to myself thinking of this boy that I love so much. "He's wonderful, absolutely, unbelievably wonderful. George has made me so happy.." I trail off thinking back to our memories my stomach churning slightly. It's odd how almost every single one involves his brother.

I stare at myself in the mirror my eyes trailing down the slopes of my body. I decided to wear a burgundy velvet Christmas dress with a pair of modest heels. Honstely looking in the mirror I look completely different. Ginny is really talented.

A sharp tap lands on the door all of our heads turning to see the door slowly cracking open, "It's George! I just came to see if El-" He steps inside his voice catching in his throat as his eyes land on me. "Wow..." He walks towards me his hands landing on my hips looking me up and down, "You are unbelievably beautiful Ella Snow." I'm completely mesmerized by him as I just take in all of his features. He styled his hair for tonight, so cute.

We all laugh and chat as we head downstairs to meet everyone. Turning the winding staircase my eyes finally spot him. Fred is standing there a cheeky grin on his face. What is he planning? George's hand slips into mine immediately tightening as we get full sight of the living room. Fred is holding snow drops, my favorite.

He doesn't hesitate walking over and placing one behind my ear. I can feel Ginny, Ron, Hermoine, and Harry all looking at me for a reaction but I'll I'm aware of is George. I can feel the anger radiating from his skin his grip still tight on my hand. This feels like something that would happen in a movie. There is absolutely no way this is real life.

"You look beautiful Ella." He whisper his eyes not even flickering to look at George. He's only looking at me. Finally after taking his time to look me up and down he turns to his brother patting his arm, "Hey there Georgie." A snicker leaves him as he turns away beginning to head back to his spot on the couch.

It happens in just a moment but its sudden and shocking. George grabs Fred pulling him back so they're nose to nose glaring at each other, "Bloody hell, I've never seen them like this before." Ron says to Harry behind me quietly. Fred looks smug but George genuinely just looks pissed off. "What arent you getting Fred?" George says his voice deeper and angrier than usual. "This isnt a joke. It's my girlfriend that you're trying to mess with. She- is- mine." He shoves him and Fred laughs shaking his head. "She's not your property George. You dont own her." "Stop!" I snap stepping between them both. "Why tonight? Why now?" I glare between the two of them shaking my head disappointed. "Neither of you talk to me until you can talk to each other."
-----------------------------------------------------------