Chapter 29

"Focus on your stance El." Fred says placing his hands on my hips shifting my weight. "You're doing it wrong Fred. Like this Ella." George shoots towards his brother both of them positioning me differently. My stomach is bubbling as both of their hands search my body. I immediately step away getting annoyed.

Somehow something serious with them always gets turned upside down. "How am I supposed to learn anything when neither of you can agree on how it's done?" I grumble letting my hand fall to my side as I wave my wand sarcastically. They both glance at each other and George scoffs laughing with Fred, "Then show us how it's done Ella." George says motioning to me, "If you're so prepared than prove it." Fred laughs brushing his hair away from his face quickly. "Fine- I will."

I take a couple of quick steps back lifting my wand towards them both, "Expeliarmuis!" I motion towards George his wand flying across the room the smug look on his face fading immediately. "Flipendo!" Fred falls back his body sliding a couple of feet before he sits up looking around confused. "Well you made your point." Fred mumbles standing and rubbing his back like it aches. "I still dont understand why you need us. You've always been more prepared with spells anyways El." George says sighing. "Really the only one you needed to practice was your Patronus charm."

I'm quiet for a moment considering what he said. He's not necessarily wrong, "Bonding." I say flashing a cheeky smile at them both. "Well if we really want to spend some quality bonding time together we could all go to the woods tonight." Fred says nudging his brother. George goes to wack him but misses by just an inch them both jumping around trying to tackle each other.

The woods aka code for: Let's go blow up a bunch of fireworks because we got our hands on some big ones that will blow your mind.

"I think I'd take you both up on that offer." "Good, we weren't going to let you say no anyways." George teases flicking the tip of my nose my body flinching. "Whatever you say Weasley." I tease rolling my eyes sarcastically at him. "Oh you know you'd want nothing more than to spend the night with two handsome brutes like us Ella." Fred says flexing his brother immediately joining in them showing off their biceps.

"Actually I have plans." I laugh turning away from them the flustered looks on their face are priceless. "You're lying!!" "No- I really do. I'm soooooo busy." I say sarcastically them both stepping in between me and the door. "Say you'll spend the night with us." They say in sync sending shivers down my spine. Ever since everything happened things seem to be clicking back into place. Everything seems so enjoyable recently. "I'll go."
-----------------------‐---------------------------------------