Chapter 15

I push past them both making my way out of the house into the crisp night air. This is so stupid. "Ella!" I hear George calling my name before Mrs. Weasley's shrill voice fills the air screaming at the boys about manners.

I walk silently towards the field the snow crunching beneath my feel. I enter letting my fingertips brush against the cold plants. They still havent died yet. I wonder if maybe Molly has a spell or elixir she uses. Once Mrs. Weasley's voice is quiet I stop. Something's feels...wrong. It feels like- a twig snaps behind me and I whip around lifting my wand. A shrill laugh fills the air my mouth going dry. "Awww look little Ella- all grown- all alone..." a woman with voluminous curly hair is staring at me 2 dark figures behind her. Death eaters.

Just looking in her eyes you can sense that shes unhinged. The dark circles are so prominent from years in Askaban. This could only be, "Bellatrix Lestrange." "Where's itty bitty Potter? Not here to save you?" "I can save myself thank you very much." She burst out laughing and I shoot a firework flare into the air my hands shaking.

Her smile drops and she tilts her head. "Look what you've done now." She walks towards me her face inches from mine. She doesnt want to hurt me, "To my... suprise the dark lord wants you. He wouldn't be happy if I had to report that I hurt his pet." Or maybe she does.

"Stupify!" I yell her flying back several feet. "Ella!!" "El!" I hear the yells from all of my friends bursts of green and red escaping everyone's wands. "Stupid girl!" The woman stands and then it hits me, "Crucio!" My body collapses a blood curdling scream escaping me. The pain is so overwhelming, "Stop! Please stop!"

A pair of green eyes meet mine his face red from the cold, "Ella stay with me please. Stay awake." Harry whispers lifting me into his lap. His wand emits bursts of light him shaking me lightly every couple of seconds. I cant move everything hurts.

Then everything goes silent and the world goes black.
----------------------------------------------------------