Chapter 19

"Just focus on a happy memory. Something that makes you feel full of light." Harry says. I shut my eyes my brain drifting from one memory to another. I can't even focus on one. It's not like I'm never produced my patronus it's just been a while, says the girl who cant even produce her patronus. When I first saw that blue fox bouncing around the room my heart stopped. I had never seen something so beautiful.

"I can't today. Let's just try again tomorrow." He nods rubbing my back his eyes searching mine. "All right. We will meet back here at 5 tomorrow." Harry, Fred, and George nod waving to the boys and Hermoine as they leave. Everyone arrived earlier practicing their patronus's as well.

"Are you okay El?" George asks leaning down in front of me as I gather my bag and books from the floor. "Yeah, I'm just tired I think." He nods reaching forward and brushing my hair behind my ear stroking my cheek. "I have class but I'll come get you after?" "Of course." I smile at him reassuring his feelings. I love how much he cares because he makes me feel so special. I dont know why I couldn't do the patronus but it makes me feel better that he's here.

He plants a quick kiss on my lips before rushing out of the door leaving just Fred and I in the large room. "Can't produce the happiness charm now ey?" I roll my eyes standing and holding my wand at him. "Try me Freddie. I may not be able to produce my patronus but I can still kick your butt anyday." He raises his eye brow raising his wand at me. "Expelliarmus!" He shouts my hand waving, creating a bubble that shoots the spell to the side of me. "Protego!"

Now this is fun. We both shoot spells back and forth when finally my wand shoots a burst that disarms him. "Give up Weasley?" I ask pressing my wand against his chin. He looks so smug as he leans forward my wand hand starting to shake as his eyes search my face. Can he not look at me like that?"  "I don't think so Snow." I gasp as he grabs my wand gently tossing it before twisting me around holding me bound in his grasp. "Fred that's no fair!" I try to wriggle from his hold both of us laughing uncontrollably.

"Just try again Ella." "Fred, it's not going to change the results. I tried earlier." He sighs leaning against the wall his arms crossed and his tie draping undone over his shoulders. "Just do it El." I shake my head shutting my eyes trying to focus. "Just one happy memory." He whispers. I let my mind drift my thought stopping. All I can imagine is the first day I met Fred and George. I smirk to myself and laugh slighly. I'm not going to tell Fred that though, I cant let it get to his head. "What?" "Nothing.. nothing. I'm focusing."

I think back again to the first day I met them it was obviously chaotic. It was warm outside with the feeling of leftover summer. I was walking alongside Rachel down the hallway when a pair of twins ran towards me when we were heading towards the common room. "Hello there." The first one said a cheeky grin on his face. "Just a quick question my devilish brother and I have... Which one is of us is more handsome?" I stared at them confused and shook my head. "No." They both looked shocked as I walked in between them continuing happily on my path. "Wait wait wait.... No?" One said stepping in front of me again. "Exactly, no."

I remember how after that they chased to get my attention. I don't know if it was the fact that I was hard to get or I treated them differently but they couldn't get enough. The next week after that the boys had already learned my schedule, and if both didn't show up after my classes, at least one of them did. The pranks started and eventually I just accepted being with them all the time. They became my family.

"Ella, open your eyes." As I do my heart stops. I finally did it. The tiny fox bounces off the walls and along the ground circling my feet and Fred's before disappearing as I lower my wand. "I did it!" I giggle spinning in a circle turning to him who is standing there an impressed look on his face. "I had no doubt you could." I rush over to him hugging him quickly. "Thank you."  He's really quiet as he holds me his voice soft. "Anything for you El."
------‐----------------------------------------------------------