Chapter 28

I storm into the 3 broomsticks the sweet scent of Butterbear and smoke drifting into my nose, both the teams are separate Rachel waving to me first but I barely notice my eyes searching the sea of Green uniforms until I spot him. "Draco." His head snaps towards me anxiety pinned across his face. George and Fred hot on my trail whispering commentary behind me. 'She's bloody lost it, She's kinda wicked like this, what do you think is going to happen?'

"Ella-" Draco clears his throat glancing at his friends who are giving him expectant nudges. "Can I talk to you? Alone?" I ask the rage in my stomach slowly begins to bubble leaving the threat of it spilling over. I just want an explanation. "He gonna get it lads." Says one of his teammates my heart dropping. He really did say it. What kind of fool am I?! I really believed him... he's just as bad as his father.

"You know what Draco. All of your chums here can all hear what I have to say too. Not in one year, 10 years, or a million years would I sleep with you Draco Malfoy. I will never give a man as toxic as you that power in my life. Not only am I disgusted, but I am offended." He's obviously stunned not expecting my outburst but I'm hurt. You cant apologize like he did and then just suddenly take it back. "As much as I would have enjoyed being friends with you I would want nothing more than to watch you disappear at this moment. I dont care who you are because I know the truth." His jaw locks as I reference to his father and the unknown truth that is still hidden from everyone. "Next time I see you Draco I hope it's a very brief encounter because if I have to spend more than 30 minutes in a room with you I might just hurl."
"Burn!!!" Fred breaks in behind me laughter escaping both tables. Everyone is watching Draco stand flustered before us. I watch as he tries to gather the words to say to me but instead I stop him shaking my head. "Theres no need. I'm done." I whisper turning my body and heading towards Rachel sitting across from her and Oliver quickly.

"Ella what in the world has gotten into you lately?" I take a deep breath in feeling all of the anxiety dripping from my shoulders. "I think things are changing Rachel." The seats on each side of me are filled with George and then Fred. "Are you okay El?" George asks Fred ordering 3 butterbears from the waitress. "Never been better Georgie."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Also can we just talk about how funny your guy's comments are 💀 Y'all have me dead af sometimes lolll Thank you so much for interacting though! I appreciate you all so so much ❤ My Harry Potter fam