Six

~Frank's POV~

I mopped around my room most of the morning. That dream last night kept replaying in my mind.

"It wasn't real Frank!" I had to keep reminding myself, "Knock it the fuck off!"

I shook my head and groaned. I barely knew him. It was too early for shit like that....Not only that, I was straight?? Or at least I thought I was...Maybe sexuality wasn't the straight forward 'you are this or this' that everyone assumed it to be...It's not like I had ever experimented before...I just assumed I was straight, but Gerard made me question it.

"What the fuck?.." I asked out loud.

This felt weird. I didn't know how to explain it, it was just a weird feeling...

I sighed and tore off the shirt I had worn to bed. I threw it off to the side and walked over to my dresser scratching my head. I dug through my shirts and finally pulled out a black and white stripped long sleeve shirt.

I pulled it over my head and looked around the room. I decided to just go to the library. What else was I going to do today? I finally found my book bag at the foot of my bed and grabbed it.

"Maybe I'll get lucky and see Gerard..." I muttered. I walked out of the dorm and down the hall.

I quietly hummed the tune of one of my favorite Metallica songs as I walked along. I couldn't get Gerard out of my head, even with the tune playing in my mind. I didn't understand it still. What was so special about this blind boy? Why was I still thinking about him, even going to the place we met in hopes to see him again?

I rolled my eyes. My brain made no sense. I had thought I had given up on trying to understand it. Gerard was making me think about so much...

I finally made it to the library. I walked inside and went straight to the tables where I had sat with Gerard the previous day. I threw my bag on the table and yawned.

I could sleep more...I pulled my bag closer and rested my head on top of it. I closed my eyes and just fell asleep.

~Gerard's POV~

"Miiiiikeeey." I whined, laying across my bed, "Can we go yet?"

"Pete doesn't get out of class for another half an hour!" Mikey replied with an irritated tone.

"Text him to meet you at the library." I said simply.

"I told him to meet me here so we could walk together to take you there."

"But my idea gives you more alone time with him."

Mikey was quiet for a minute. Finally, he spoke, "Alright, let's go. Get up."

I laughed as I propped myself up. I felt his hand grab hold of mine as he pulled me to my feet.

"Rushing much?" I teased.

"Shut up Gerard." He replied shortly. He pressed my cane into my hand and I heard his footsteps move away from me and to the door. It squeaked open and I walked in that direction.

Mikey's footsteps next to me were uneven from normal steps. It echoed like skipping. I felt my lips curve up into a smile. Mikey must of really been swept off his feet by this Pete guy.

Occasionally Mikey would grab my arm lightly and pull me in another direction. I followed his lead, not having much other choice.

"Are we there yet?" I asked as Mikey pulled me in yet another direction.

"We'll get there when we get there." Mikey replied simply.

I opened my mouth to speak again, but Mikey spoke before I could.

"Gerard I swear to all hell, if you start repeating that I will make you a blind boy in a wheelchair." He threatened me.

"Crabby little brother today, aren't we?" I teased with a laugh.

"Fuck you."

We walked along and finally he stopped me. I heard him laugh and he pulled me forward.

"Lucky you, your little punk is already sleeping away just like last time." Mikey laughed.

"Really?" I laughed. He lead me to a spot and stopped me. I heard a chair move and I held my hand out to grab it. I finally felt it under my hand and I maneuvered myself to sit down.

"I'll be back later," Mikey whispered by my ear, "I'm going to meet Pete outside of his class."

"Have fun with that." I grinned. I waited a minute as I heard light footsteps leave across the carpeted floor.

I put my hand on the table and reached out, feeling for Frank. Finally, to my left, I felt a small hand.

"Good morning sunshine..." I called out quietly.

I heard a mumble in response. I giggled quietly. He had to still be sleeping.

"Frankie..." I trailed my finger back and forth across his fingers, "Frank..."

"Gerard?.." I heard Frank yawn. His hand pulled away and I frowned slightly.

"Bitch I might be."

"Gerard!" I felt him place his hand on top of mine. My heartbeat speed. "How are ya G?"

I knew my cheeks had to be red. I tried to play it casual. "Good, you know? Life is still void of all color and images ever but it's nice."

I heard Frank laugh. "You're unlike any other, G." He told me.

"I could say the same to you." I said, bringing up my free hand and resting my chin on it.

It was quiet. I wondered what he was thinking about. I kind of wished he would speak...Silence was always more awkward in my perspective... I wished I could see what he looked like...just even seeing a simple expression running across his face. The little things I was forced to miss. I wish I could see Frank in person... Then maybe the silence would be better...

~~~

A/N~shorter chapter, I'm sorry lovelies, I've been putting off updating this fic for so long I'm sorry :( I do hope you enjoy though! I'll try to update again soon <3

~Skittles out~