Twenty Nine

~Gerard's POV~

I was sleeping dreamlessly when I was awoken by a loud banging on my door. I groaned, pushing myself up from the pillow. I slid off the bed and began shuffling across the room as the sound on the door grew louder.

"I'm coming!" I yelled, reaching my hand out to feel for the door. A few more inches of shuffling and I found a wall. A quick slide of my hand and I found the knob. I turned it and pulled the door open.

"I'm not interested in any girl scout cookies, thanks." I smiled, waiting to figure out who was at my door.

"Girl scou? I-mmmno a scou?.."

"Pete?" I questioned, my face scrunching at the sound of the familiar, but obviously drunk voice.

"Mmmmm yea I loss yerrr broser." Pete confirmed, "Can I come in?"

I sighed. "C'mon, Pete. You can crash on Mikey's bed."

"Yeeees! Baby boy's bed is nice..." Pete said, cheerfully. I heard him walk past me and I shut the door. I pushed my palm lightly against my eye and rubbed it. I was still tired.

"How was the party?" I yawned, beginning to shuffle back over to my bed.

"Ooo! Mike-key goa dared to puuut on Meg's new lingerie and it wasss hot as shit??"

"Too much!" I exclaimed, covering an ear with my hand that wasn't scanning for obstructions. So this is what the torture Frank and I put Mikey through... I needed to step up my game. "I don't even want to imagine being able to see that."

"Just save the rest for my lil pro, alright?" I asked, finding my bed and crawling into it. I snuggled up under the blanket and closed my eyes.

"Thannnk Gsherard." Pete replied. I could hear Mikey's bed squeak as Pete plopped down on it.

I just nodded, letting out a soft sigh. I could feel myself drifting back to sleep already.

~Ray's POV~

((A/N~ oh shit new POV woah))

I rolled my head over and coughed. Holy shit...last night was crazy... I opened my eyes and looked around the strange room I was in.

There were knocked out college students everywhere. I wasn't sure who's room we were in, but the guy that had thrown the party, Brendon, was laying on the ground with his legs still up on the bed and his head across the bare chest of a rather long boy with brown hair. Mikey was, for some reason, halfway under the bed in nothing but lingerie. There were a few other students I didn't recognize, but everyone was still knocked out.

I rubbed my eye and reached into my pocket. I didn't really remember much of last night. My headache told me that it was one hell of a good time, however. I fumbled with my phone a bit before turning it on.

It was already almost nine thirty in the morning. I looked through some of my photos, finding plenty from the previous night. I laughed silently, swiping through them.

"Holy shit! Frank missed out!" I shook my head as I reached the end of the party photos. Last night was definitely a win. Thinking of Frank reminded me of last night. I remembered him calling me, but not much of the conversation. I decided to call him back. I would of left the room, but there were too many people right next to each other that I'd probably trip over.

It took a few rings, but Frank eventually answered. "Hello?.." He sounded tired and upset.

"Woah, dude, what's wrong?" I asked. It wasn't like him to have such a low feeling in his tone. He was usually pretty upbeat or ready to throw a sarcastic remark at you.

The line was quiet except for Frank's shakey breath. "Ray... I-I pulled a fuck up move..."

"Dude, you were going to a birthday party for the devil's best friend. What the fuck could you have done so bad?" I asked, trying to keep quiet.

His hesitation to answer gave me a bad feeling. "Frank?"

"I was drinking and-and there was this girl-"

"Oh, fuck, Frank!" I covered my mouth quickly after my exclamation. The only person who really stirred was Mikey, but it just ended up being a ball scratch. I lowered my voice and spoke into the phone again. "You didn't sleep with her, did you?"

"I don't know!" Frank sounded close to tears. He was in panic mode. Even through the phone I could tell. It was just another reminder of the highschool times. "I-I don't remember... But I told her I had a boyfriend! B-but she..."

I rubbed my eye with my palm, trying to think of a way to calm him down through my hangover. This felt way too much like the time that he had almost gotten a girl pregnant our senior year... But he had me promise to try and leave those incidents in the past with highschool...

"Did you wake up with clothes on?" I asked.

"Yes. Boxers."

"Did she have clothes on?"

"Yes."

"Then it's a safe chance you didn't." I said lowly and calmly, "How many beers did you have?"

"Enough to make my h-head real fuzzy." Frank replied. His breathing had relaxed just slightly, and the shakiness was beginning to leave his voice. "I can't be sure... Ray, I haven't drank since graduation, man..."

"That probably didn't help your tolerance." I replied with a sigh. I took another look around the room. Someone had rolled a bit, creating a space for me to step so that I could make it out of the room. I pushed myself up, quickly taking advantage of the opportunity.

"I haven't even looked at a girl like I used to since I started being with Gerard." Frank began to ramble in my silence, "There's something about him just so different that I fell in love with and now I fucked it up all over again..."

"Frank!" I spoke at a normal tone as the dorm's door shut behind me, "You're not doing that again. You want to fix it?"

"Yea, Ray, but how do I tell-"

"You tell him as soon as you get back." I said, cutting him off. "You go straight to his room and you find a way to tell him. Keeping it from him will only make things worse."

"...What if he hates me?" Frank sounded genuinely afraid. I had never heard him so concerned over loosing someone, in the whole time that I had known him. He had changed over these past few months, thanks to Gerard?

"He won't..." I tried to reassure him.

"You don't understand... He trusted me. He trusted me so much and I fucking abused it!"

"Frank! I don't know!" I exclaimed, messing with the poof of hair on top of my head, "I've never really hung out with the guy! Hell, you're the one that knows him best! You did it in my bed!"

"Not your bed."

"Oh, thank god, I thought I was going to have to burn the mattress." I sighed with relief.

"Ray, I'm just scared."

"You should be. He's good for you, man..." I said lowly, walking down the hall as I tried to distinguish how far away our dorm was, "But that may also mean he'll forgive you... If you're honest with him..."

Frank's end of the phone was quiet. I almost thought he had hung up when he spoke up again.

"You think?"

"I can hope." I replied with a shrug, "I can only go off of what I've seen, but from the looks of it, you guys might pull through..."