Twenty Eight

~Frank's POV~

I groaned as I felt myself begin to come into consciousness. My head hurt. I stretched out my arms, wherever I was laying, and felt something warm next to me.

Wait a minute.

That was too big and not fuzzy to be Sweet Pea.

I forced my eyes open. I was greeted by Jamia, sleeping next to me. She was only in her bra and panties. I looked down at my own body. I was down to my boxers.

"Oh fuck..." I let out the breath of air, beginning to panic. What had happened last night? The last thing I could remember was being outside... Then Jamia...

I looked around the room I was in. It wasn't home. It was a room at my grandmother's house.

"Ew, fuck..." I shook my head, reaching up to grab my hair.

What had I done? I couldn't of cheated on Gerard... I didn't sleep with her... Did I?.. I looked down at the floor, hoping to find something to truly confirm or deny the events of the previous night.

"Fuck..." My voice came out cracked this time. I shouldn't of drank. Why was I so stupid?.. I was the disappointment that everyone said I was... I couldn't even stay faithful when alcohol touched my lips.

"I couldn't of slept with her..." I shook my head, spinning where I stood as I struggled to find evidence in the dark. I felt like I could be sick.

"What are you doing?.." I heard a soft voice mumble behind me. I turned again and saw Jamia rubbing her eye tiredly.

"What did we do?" I asked.

"Nothing fun, you lightweight." She rolled her eyes and turned away from me.

I walked over to the bed and into her view sight.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned, my heart racing.

"We were making out." She said, rather angrily. "We were gunna do more but you fell asleep..."

I shook my head, pushing my fingers through my hair. "I have a boyfriend!" I exclaimed, my heart continuing to race.

She just made a scoftful noise. "You said it was weird with him."

"No!" I shook my head, "No, I said the sexuality thing because... Because I don't know where I fall!"

Jamia sat up and tilted her head at me. "I didn't even sway you a lil?.." She asked softly, beginning to trail her fingers up my bare torso.

I swiped her hand away and stepped back. "Don't touch me..." I said, still trying to clarify last night in my mind. "I TOLD YOU."

She stood up from the bed. Her lips were pursed together and her eyes reflected only anger.

"You didn't say no." She shot at me, "You're the one that brought me into the room! I'm soooo sorry you're feeling sorry for yourself, you fucking cheater." She spun on her heel and began digging into the bedding, pulling out her clothes.

"I did tell you." I argued back, "I was fucking drunk!"

"And so was I!" She hissed, spinning back to look at me while she angrily slid her shirt over her head. "The laws favor me. Keep it up and I'll call the cops."

I looked at the dark haired girl in an angry confusion. She had seemed so sweet before... Now she was threatening me with the cops? She had pushed her face against mine...but I didn't pull away... But I couldn't...

"You just stay away from me, Iero." She hissed, turning away to slide her skirt on.

"Likewise." I said angrily. I saw my own clothes on the ground and bent down to get them as I began walking to the door of the room.