I Hate You Sometimes

{Datty}

Matt looks up towards his boyfriend, wrinkles slightly imprinting into his forehead from frowning.

They had recently had an argument - about something ridiculous - and it had gotten to Matt. The curly haired man sighed loudly and got up from the couch, heading into the kitchen to be away from the younger male.

Dylan had been completely oblivious to his boyfriend, then again he was mainly always getting high. He looked over to the couch Matt had recently been sat on and realised that he was no longer there.

"Matty?" The Mexican called after a few more drags of the joint. Getting up and traveling to the kitchen - knowing he'd be there.

"Don't talk to me." The latter mumbled, downing most of the soda can he had in his hands. Dylan frowned stuck out his bottom lip, walking over to the curly haired male and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Don't be like that Matty." The younger male pouted, resting his chin on Matt's shoulder. Matt sighed loudly, turning around in Dylan's arms.

There's was a long silence before any of the men decided to speak up, that one being Dylan.

"What's wrong?" The tanned male asked his lover, trying to see if he could cheer him up a little. Matt stayed quiet for a bit, until he finally muster up what was wrong.

"Nothing, just the fact that I hate it when we fight." Matt breathed out, resting his head into the crook of his boyfriend's neck.

Dylan smirked, keeping one hand around Matt's waist and the other hand grabbing something out of his pocket. Releasing Matt and pulling away slightly, seeing a few stay tears running down his cheeks, and getting down on one knee.

The curly haired male frowns slightly once he sees his lover kneeling down, but soon realise what was happening. "I'm just gonna keep this short and sweet, because I'm not good with speeches, but Matthew Busek, will you marry me?"

Matt gasped, a few more tears running down his now flushed cheeks. Nodding vigorously, Dylan stands up smiling proudly. Hugging his fiancé. "I hate you sometimes." Matt giggles into his lover's neck.

_______

Sorry if this is really shitty, but it's to get this book thingy going. You can request any pairing, either comment or message me for you pair and short story, this also includes Aron.

If you do end up requesting stories, obviously give me the pairing and plot, whether you want smut or fluff and I'm willing to do gender swaps for you, out considered I've only written a transgender story (my Cashby one), the gender swaps might be a bit shitty XD and the members don't have to be their ages now, it could be either when they were younger I.E. younger than 15, or older then they are now (but that'll probably be slightly harder for me to write).

~ Stay Undead ~