I Like You Too

I Like You Too
{Derillo}

Daniel Murillo was a kind and good natured man. A good listener too. That pretty much explains why everyone goes to him when they're feeling a bit down. One of the many things that Jorel Decker loved about Danny.

The guys were at the studio, recording the new stuff for the new album that was ready to be released within three months - or trying to anyway. Jorel looks at Danny, mesmerised by the singers voice, as usual.

"When the ashes start burn-" Danny sings into the microphone, softly. Jordon nudges Jorel's side, wiggling his eyebrows.

The latter just frowns and shakes his head, knowing what the guitarist was trying to get at. In other words, he was the only one who knew about Jorel taking a liking to a certain singer. "Don't you dare fucking tease me." The bassist whispers under his breath towards the slightly chubby male.

"Hey, I made no promises when you told me." He smirked, leaning back into the couch. Jorel rolls his eyes, biting his lip and trying not to check the singer out.

The day goes on like it normally does, Jordon jokingly insulting Matty, Dylan smoking joints, Danny laughing at every joke that was made, Goerge trying to get everyone to do something and Jorel trying his best not to grab the Costa Rican and make out with him.

Goerge was the first to leave the studio - having to go back home to an over excited daughter. Followed by Matt, Dylan and lastly Jordon.

Danny had offered to stay behind and clean up the mess that mainly Jordon and Dylan had made and of course Jorel stayed to help. "So why did you stays behind again?" The singer asks the younger male as he picks up another empty beer can.

"To help, I mean this place is a mess." Jorel nervously chuckled, scratching the back of his neck whilst picking up a few dead blunts.

"Huh." Danny breathed, shoving the cans into the large plastic bag. Jorel bit his lip once his eyes found the ass of his bandmate. "Checking me out?" Danny laughed jokingly, making the Italian awkwardly laugh along with him.

They'd always joke about checking each other out and shit like that, that's what going on tour for most of the year with five other guys does to you.

Jorel places the black bag next to the leather couch, walking up behind Danny and tapping his shoulder. The singer spins around, seeing the bassist biting his lip. Hard.

Jorel then looks at the floor and quickly looks back up at Danny before pushing his lips to his. The other male being slightly shocked by this, didn't kiss back completely, making Jorel slightly embarrassed and pull away quick. "S-sorry." He mumbles, rushing out of the studio.

It was then Danny realised that he did have a few hidden feelings for his bandmate and possibly just ruined everything. Collapsing on to the couch, he groans loudly.

The door opens and Jorel come rushing back through, grabbing his jacket. Before leaving again, Danny grabs ahold of the latter's hand and pulls him into him, wrapping his arms around his waist.

The younger male hesitantly snakes his arms around the singer's neck, slightly confused to what was happening. "I like you too." Danny whispers into Jorel's ear.

The latter bites his lip, a light shade of pink dusting his cheeks. Danny pulls away from his neck and smiles, "I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime."

Jorel smiles himself - his cheeks still a bit pink - and hugs Danny closer to his body. "I'd love to."

_________

Derillo one-shot for AllisonDaunais hope you enjoy(ed) this one :3

~ Stay Happy ~