Transgender

Transgender
{Durillo}

I groaned, shutting my eyes as the noise grew louder. "Oi, Jorel." My eyes snap open to the voice of Dylan's. Raising both my eyebrows, he continues. "So, as I was saying, how about we come back to mine and-"

"Sorry, I'm busy." I sigh out, cutting Dylan off. Both Danny and Jordon turn to me, frowning. I stand up, hoisting my bag over my shoulder and get ready to leave. "But I'll call you guys later anyway." This time I actually leave, heading to my locker since I have nowhere else to go.

:-:

"Hey."

"If you were trying to scare me, you failed." I say, turning around and glaring at Danny. He grins, shrugging his shoulders.

"Are you okay?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Yep, why?"

"You're just kind of standing around." He mumbles, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Uh... Could we talk?" I force out, scratching the back of my neck nervously. He nods, whispering a sure and I drag him a few steps further.

"So, what's up?" He asks after I stop.

"I actually need to tell you something."

"Is this about the weird looks you and Jordon share because that's just creepy." He says. I frown. He chuckles. "Sorry."

"No, it's fine. But no, that's not what I wanna talk about." I take in a breath, wondering how to actually break the news to Danny. "What you say if one of your close friends aren't what they seem?"

"What do you mean?"

"Say they're transgender." I'd be surprised if he said he'd never talk to them, because Danny understands everything - must by way everyone goes to him when they need someone there.

"I wouldn't mind, they're the same person - so why should it be such a big deal?"

I don't know if that means he's okay with what I'm about to say or what.

"Why'd you ask?"

"Because..." There's a long pause before I have the guts to say something. "I'm transgender."

***

Okay, so this is like a prompt thingy for my new book which will be coming out next month. Transgender.

I suppose this chapter kind of says a lot about the book - I don't know - but I struggled with this because I wanted to make this into a future chapter in the book, so it had to kind of fit.

So if you do by any chance read the book, you will see this chapter again because it'll be apart of Transgender.

_ Rønni 🐾💉