L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E
{Charlie Scene X Johnny 3 Tears}

"What's you point of view in love?" Jordon pipes up, looking George straight in the eye. He wasn't going to lie, he had some mixed emotions towards the older male.

"I don't know. Why?" The latter raised his eyebrows, slightly confused as to why Jordon randomly asked him this. The smaller make just shrugs, looking down at his folded hands.

"I just wondered." He sighed, playing with his fingers. George sighs himself.

"There is no right or wrong answer to describe love. It's just how you see it. I guess. Or feel it. I mean, we are all our own person, so I'd be quite surprised if we thought love was the exact same thing." George finishes, scratching the back of his neck.

"Know, I mean what's your opinion on it." Jordon corrects himself, looking back up the the elder who was sat opposite him.

"I don't know, I've had both experiences with love; so I can't really explain how I feel about it. Where are all these questions coming from lately anyway?"

George had been confused with all of the sudden meaningful questions Jordon had been asking him for the past few days.

"I just felt like asking." He sighs, chewing on his lip. "Could I ask you something?"

"You just did."

Jordon frowns and rolls his eyes. "You know what I mean." He huffs, folding his arms over his chest. "I..." He stopped.

There was no way he could come out to one of his closest friends. Especially when he feels mixed emotions towards the guy. He was terrified on what might just happen.

"You what?" Deciding not to say anything, Jordon grabs a piece of paper and a pen- writing something down and sliding it towards his friend.

I Love You.