First Date

First Date
{Derillo}

Jorel's POV

I sat on the couch, home alone. I sighed, flicking through the channels on the TV. My phone dings and I stop on a random channel and pick up my phone.

Danny: Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to hang this weekend.

Jay: Like a date?

Danny: exactly like a date ;)

Jay: Looks like it's a date then ;)

I grinned, biting my lip and placing my phone back down on the coffee table. Looks like I have a date this weekend.

* * *

The week goes by pretty fast and it was soon Friday. "So, heard you and Danny-boy has a date tonight." Dylan teases, poking me in the ribs.

"Aw, cute." Jordon grins, grabbing ahold of my cheeks. I frown at the male as he messes around with my cheeks.

"Stop." I groan, slapping his hands away. "And so what if I'm going in a a date with Danny?" I ask my two best friends, "is it a big deal?"

"Nope." Dylan smirks, swinging his arm around my shoulders.

"We get it, you don't swing our way." Jordon pipes up, tapping away at his phone.

"Technically I do swing you guys' way." I correct the slightly chubby one.

"No I didn't mean - oh forget it." He rolls his eyes. I shake my head smirking a little.

"I'll be right back." I say, rushing off.

Jay: So, you never told me where you are taking me

Danny: That's for me to know and you to find out ;)

I groan, shoving my phone back into my pocket and making my way to my first period.

* * *

I stand in front of my closet, contemplating on what to wear, but go along with a basic red checkered flannel shirt with a pair of black jeans.

Danny: I'll be there soon so you best be ready

Jay: Of course ;)

I hit send and tie the laces of my converse before heading outside. Sitting down on the front porch, I wait for him.

Soon after, Danny's car pulls up - the window being rolled down. "Get in!" He shouts through the open window, sending me one of his million dollar smiles. I smirk, getting up and climbing into his car.

* * *

"So, where are we going?" I ask Danny once again. Danny only smiles. "Just fucking tell me already." I groan, hitting my head on the back of the leather seat.

"We're here already." He pipes up, shutting off the engine and getting out of the car. I also get out of the car, realising that we had pulled up outside the movie theatre. I quirk an eyebrow at him. "Thought I'd take you to see a movie." He shrugs, throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"How cliché, what are we seeing? Some romantic movie?" He shakes his head.

"If thought we see a classic horror movie, you know, one of them with a shit ton of jump scares, the ones that make you so scared that you have to cuddle into my side to feel protected." He wiggles his eyebrows as we get to the ticket booth.

"Danny, I don't get scared at typical horrors." I point out as he takes the tickets off of the woman.

* * *

At least half way through the movie, I had completely given up on what the movie was about because it made no sense.

Danny turned towards me, smiling once again. "You enjoying the movie?" He asks.

"Eh." I simply retort, not giving a shit on who could see us and cuddle into his side.