Big Hero 6

Big Hero 6                                                                                                                                                                                             {Da Kurlzz X Austin Carlile}

Matt woke up to a loud crash and thud, pretty much like he does every single morning. He knew he wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, so he just gets ready. "Hey Kurlzz." The drummer looks up from his phone, the deep brown eyes that belong to on other than Austin Carlile greets him. 

"Hi." The curly haired male yawns, taking a seat beside the screamer. "Where's the guys?" He asks the slightly taller male. 

"George has phone to kill Jordon for breaking something, Dylan is still asleep and Jorel and Danny are outside playing football." The brunette smiles at his friend as he explains where the rest of members of HU where.

"Do I even dare ask?" Matthew mumbles under his breath. "So, how have you been?" 

"I've been good, you?" Matt only nods, yawning again as he didn't get much sleep from the night before. "I'll make you a coffee." Austin offers, getting up and heading over to the small counter. 

Matt couldn't help but stare at the frontman's ass as he moved around looking for coffee. Biting the inside of his lip slightly, the bus door opens and a cool breeze travels through the bus. A sweaty Danny and a tired Jorel boards the bus, the Italian holding the football before throwing it at their drummer. "What the hell was that for?" He glares at the younger male. Jorel strides over to the curly male and takes a seat beside him, leaning into him.

"You were staring at his ass again." He whispers loud enough so only the older male can hear him. The drummer's face glows under the dimly lit light of the bus. "He's going to find out sooner or later." 

"No he won't." Matt mumbles back at the bassist. 

"He will if you keep staring at him like that." Matt only rolls his eyes as Austin hands him his coffee. 

"Who does what at who?" The screamer questions both band members. 

"No one." Jorel quickly says, walking off. 

"Okay... Anyway, I was wondering if you would like to watch movies all day considered we neither of us has to play any shows today." The drummer went along with it and dragged Austin to the back of the bus. 

"Any movies you have in mind?" He asked the screamer. 

"Nope." He shrugs. Matt scans his finger along the spines of the DVDs and choses Big Hero 6

This Pair is for brooklyn_brawler