Horror Movies And Scaredy Cats

{Charlie Scene X Johnny 3 Tears}

"Let's watch something!" George suddenly boasted at Jordon. "How about something along the lines of-" George tried to think of a good movie, something that'll put both boys on the edge of their seats. And then he had it. "Silent Hill." He smirked.

Jordon shook his head, but then went along with it. "Okay, fine." He huffed, making the older male smirk and jump up, grabbing the DVD.

Was it a good idea though? Watching something scary at around ten at night? In the dark, when George might just fall asleep halfway through.

George grabbed the bag of popcorn and something to drink, going back to Jordon. The movie had already started, but nothing has really happened s'far.

It wasn't until around something had actually happened in the movie when Jordon had gotten slightly uneasy. "Popcorn?" The elder asks the younger, making the latter jump a little.

"Oh... ur... okay." He grabbed a handful of the snappy food and shoved it into his mouth. The Irishman frowned at the latter as he realised that his best friend was shaking.

"Is everything okay?" The rapper asks his former band mate.

"Y-yeah." And that's when he squeaked once someone screamed on the TV. George was quick to react and turned off the movie.

"You look terrified." George chuckled but shuffled closer to the rapper anyway. "Sorry, I didn't realise that you'd be this scared about a stupid movie." The older mumbles.

"It's okay. I guess I'm just a little shook up." Jordon awkwardly laughed it off and scratched the back of his neck.

{}{}{}

I had no idea how to finish this one off, but this one is sort of getting the spirit of Halloween :3 but there will be another one soon for Halloween, so don't worry.

_ Rønni 🐾 💉