Kiss Me And Ask Me To Prom (Gender Swap)

Kiss Me And Ask Me To prom (Gender Swap)
{Delliro}

Jorel shoved her hair up into a sloppy bun as she nestled a hot mug of coffee in he hands with a book beside her. The bedroom door opened, "you have a visitor." The black-haired looked up at the door and nodded, placing the mug down onto the nightstand.

Her best friend - Danny - walked through the door, a grin on her face as she sits beside the Italian. "Hey." The blonde greeted the younger female. Jorel smiled, pulling Danny into ah awkward hug.

"Hi." She giggled, letting go of the Costa Rican. "What brings you here?"

"What brings me here to the decker crave?" The blonde asked, an amused smirk plastering her face as the black-haired frowned and rolled her eyes. "I just wanted to see you."

"Mhm." The Italian hummed, raising an eyebrow. "You don't normal come over." Jorel says, lying back.

"I brought you something." Danny grinned, digging into the pockets of her black hoodie. Jorel sat up, sorting out her hair again. The elder pulled out a narrow box and handed it to her friend.

"Is it chocolate?"

"No."

The black-haired huffed a little - annoyed that it wasn't chocolate - but opened it anyway. In the box, sat a simple red rose. "Cliché." The Italian giggled, taking out the flower and placing it carefully beside the coffee mug.

Danny rolls her eyes, biting the top layer of skin on her lip. Jorel, again, laid down, putting her hands behind her head. "Hey, J?"

"Mm."

"You going to prom with anyone?" Danny asks the younger girl, looking straight at her. Jorel sits up, crawling onto the older one's lap - something that she always done - and wraps her arms around the latter's neck.

"Nope." The black-haired said, popping the 'p' and shaking her head. "Why?"

"No reason." And then, there was silence between the two.

The Costa Rican leaned forward a little, biting her lip once more. Jorel smirked, piping up "oh just kiss me." And then closed the gap between the two.

Danny pulled back, smiling widely. "Would you go to prom with me?" The blonde asks, raising her eyebrow.

"Of course!" Jorel screams, pushing the girl underneath her onto the mattress and cuddling into her side.

{}{}{}

Never wrote a gender swap, like EVER, so I'm actually quite proud of this one. And I suppose this is quite cute or whatever.

_ Rønni 🐾💉