Let's Fuck

Let's Fuck
{Charlie Scene X Johnny 3 Tears}

The boys finally get off stage after a few 'thanks you's and 'it's good seeing you's from Danny and Charlie Scene. "I think that was possibly the best show yet." Dylan grins, grabbing a beer. Jorel and Matt agree with him, also getting a beer each.

It wasn't long before the guys decided to head out and get a few more drinks - and possibly waiting to get laid. "Matt's buying." Jordon quickly speaks up once they get to the nearest club.

The drummer lols at the guitarist, a little pissed that he was apparently "buying" for the guys. "What? No." He whines, crossing his arms over his chest and huffing.

The brunette rolls his eyes, "oh stop being a whiny bitch, and just buy us drinks." Again, Matt just hugged but walked over to the bar anyway - Dylan following him like a lost puppy.

❀        

A few more beers and shots later, Jordon was being all feely with George. "Uh... Jordon?" The Irishman asked the drunk rapper, slightly confused to why he was being all touchy with him instead of finding some 'banging' chick.

"Mhm?" The latter hummed, looking at the older male. George pressed his lips into a tight line, contemplating if he should ask the brunette why he was touching him. But decided to leave it consider he was liking the sudden attention from his bandmate.

"N-never mind." He mumbles under his breath as the guitarist moved his mouth closer to George's neck and lightly grazing his teeth over a spot of skin.

"He would go someplace else." The younger suggested, pulling away from the larger's neck - a broad smirk plastered in his lips. The Irishman didn't object and followed the smaller male out of the bat and back to the bus.

Things on the bus got heated very quickly. It wasn't their first time. They were both drunk - much like they are now - and was feeling a little horny. And when there's only two guys on a bus with no girls, what else was there to do?

"Clothes. Off. Now." George panted, pulling away from the slightly swollen lips that belonged to Jordon Terrell. He obliged the older male's orders and took his clothes off. Slowly.

Making sure it was teasing the latter.

"Now." The blonde gritted his teeth and he unzipped his pants. Once the brunette was finally out of his clothes, the rapper pushed the latter to his knees - in front of him - and ran the tip of his cock across his lips. "Suck."

And Jordon did what he was ordered to.

It wasn't so long after the blow job that both males were moaning and grunting uncontrollably. Panting as their bodies slid against each other's. "Fuck - I'm gonna-" George bit his lip, not being able to finish his sentence as he released into Jordon - whom was screaming in pleasure as he also released on to their stomachs.

The older pulled out and collapsed beside the smaller, panting. "Well that was fun."

_____

A request for lily-chan14 who wanted a CS & J3T smut. I have no idea how badly this is written, but probably bad considered smut isn't my strongest point in writing.

_ Rønni 🐾 💉