Party By Myself

Party By Myself
{Funny Man X J-Dog}

The lights were on in the studio at just gone eleven. The 31 year old frowns, an eyebrow raised as he stuffs his hands into his pockets; making his way up to the doors of the building. The wind had picked up quite a bit compared to around about two hours ago. The man slowly opens the door, the warmth from inside collides into his body. "Hello?" He calls out, walking into the recording room as he takes his other hand out of his pocket of his grey jeans.

Music was faintly playing and the 31 year old recognised it as one of his songs. He smiles to himself, humming towards the tune when someone loudly sings (or rather raps) to the first verse.

The raven haired, again, calls out and someone pops there head around the corner. "Hey!" The younger yells, coming out from where he just was and smiles at his friend, pulling him into a hug and randomly kissing him on the cheek - his breath sticking of weed and booze.

"What're you doing here?" The oldest asks, falling back into the black leather couch and getting comfortable rather quickly. The Mexican shrugs his shoulders, also falling into the couch next to his bandmate and rolling another joint.

"Beer?" The older shakes his head, "joint?" The raven haired man thinks for a second before taking the ready rolled spliff from his friends hand. "Hey!" He whines, pouting yet giggling uncontrollably. "I could've m-made you o-one." The tanned male hiccups, throwing his head against the back of the couch; still giggling to himself.

🍥🍥🍥

"Jay!" The younger man whines, making grabby hands as he juts his bottom lip out. 'Jay' raises his eyebrows at his friend as if to as now what do you want. "Cuddle." The tanned male orders, giving off a little huff at the end of his one worded sentence. Jay rolls his brown eyes, getting up off the arm chair and walking over to his friend and sitting beside him.

"You owe me one." He murmurs, opening his arms and letting the younger snuggle into him. "You're say gay, Dylan." Jay laughs, running his calloused fingers through the mass of curls that say on 'Dylan's head as his breathing steadied out.

"I know I am." Dylan laughs softly, closing his eyes and smiling. "I'm sorry that I didn't message or called you to say that I would be here if you were worried where I was or why the lights were on." The Mexican meekly mumbles, yawning.

"It's fine, Dilly."

🍥🍥🍥

So, I to see HU last night, and it was one of the best concerts I've been to. The atmosphere was ace, the band was of course epic and I really, really, really enjoyed it. I would recommend seeing them if you haven't already.

{I thought the picture of J-Dog was appropriate (the picture of them both is at the top) and he's better looking in person (I didn't even think it was possible tbh)

{I thought the picture of J-Dog was appropriate (the picture of them both is at the top) and he's better looking in person (I didn't even think it was possible tbh).}