Hold Me Close

Hold Me Close
{Durillo}

Jorel

My eyes shot open and dart around the dark room. I turn over, learning on my arm and look at the digital clock that sat on my bedside table. 03:21. I fall back onto my back and groan. I was sick and ducking tired of having the same fucking nightmare over and over again!

"I heard you scream, is everything okay?" Danny rushes into the room, eyes full of worry as he flicks on the light. The light blinds me but I soon get used to it and sit up.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrug budging over so he can sit. "Just some stupid nightmare." I mumble, pulling my knees up and tucking them under my chin. I feel an arm around my should a and look over at my best friend. He gives me one of those million dollar smiles. It was his way of saying everything's going to be okay soon.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks. I shake my head and lean into him, letting him completely engulf me in his arms. "I'm here when ever you want to talk, okay?"

"Okay." I sigh. We move so we're both lying down, my head resting on his chest as his arm is wrapped securely around my waist. "Can you stay here tonight?" I ask him quietly, drawing random patterns on his chest.

"I'm not going anywhere."

This isn't really a 'couply kind of story, just a fluffy kind of one between best friends >•<