Love Like War

Love Like War
{Charlie Scene X Funny Man}
(A/N: Yes I know I've stole the title from ATL's song, but who cares!)

Charlie

I glare at Dylan as the smug smile on his face grew wider as he flirted with the busty blonde that was sat on his lap. It should be me getting the attention! Not the fucking whore that had STDs and shit like that. I mean, I was supposedly his boyfriend.

I stand up, storming over to the bar where Jorel and Matt sat. I sat down beside the bassist and ordered a vodka and lime. "What's up with you?" Matt asks as I chug down the drink. I only huffed in response. "Okay?"

"Dylan." I simply answer, ordering another drink. I see Matt and Jorel look at each other in the corner of my eye.

"What about Dylan?" Jay asks, confused.

"He's being a drunken asshole, flirting with some blonde Bitch!" I tell, looking back over at the dick. I down the alcoholic drink, slamming the shot glass down on to the bar surface. George and Danny approaches us, ordering their own drinks.

"Why is Dylan with some chick?" Danny asks, grabbing his pint. I leave the bar, heading back home.

* * *

The next few weeks Dylan and I have hardly talked to each other since we went to the bar. "What's you're fucking problem?!" Dylan finally snaps at me. I stand up, towering over him.

"You! You fucking flirted with some whore whilst I sat in front of you! Do you know how I felt?!" I shouted at him, stomping off towards mine and his shared room (he'd been sleeping on the couch).

After a few minutes, I heard the front door slam and I screamed into my pillow. I was sick and tired of his shit.

* * *

The sound of the front door slamming shut wakes me up and I make my way out of the room. Dylan stands in the kitchen, his back turned. "Dylan?" He turns around, a small smile plastered on his face. I walk into the kitchen, confused. "What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I got you these." He mumbles, shoving a present towards me. I look between the gift and my boyfriend before opening it.

It was a note and my favourite box of chocolates. "Is this your way of saying sorry?" I ask him, raising my eyebrow. He slowly nods, his smile getting wider. "I love you, you dick." I chuckle, pulling him into a hug.

"I love you too and I'm sorry."