Trick Or Treat?

Trick Or Treat?
{J-Dog X Charlie Scene}

The small boy grabbed the skeleton costume out from his closet and slipped into it. Once slipping into it, he ran downstairs. "Mom, I'm ready." The boy grinned as his mom grabbed white and black face paint.

~}~

The small boy rapidly knocked on the door, slightly jumping on the one spot. Another boy opens the door, grinning and pulling his best friend into a hug. "You ready to go?" The younger boys asks, still widely grinning.

"Of course!" The boy dressed like a skeleton yells excitedly as he pulls the other boy- who was dressed like a zombie -out of the door and in front of the two moms.

"We're gonna get a ton of candy, ain't we Jorel?" The slightly chubby boys asks the black-haired.

"Of course Jordon." Jorel reassures his best friend as they approach the first house. Knocking the door, both boys were excited as each other to receive the free candy from strangers. And maybe even some money.

"Trick or treat!" Both boys yell at the same time, grinning from ear to ear as the old lady reach a out in front of her- holding a bowl full of all sorts of pieces of candy.

~}~

As the night went by, the boys had at least a bag full of candy. "This has to be the best Halloween ever!" Jordon beckons, digging into his bag and pulling out a Hershey's bar.

Jorel nods, also digging in his bag and pulling out a candy apply. "Let's go back to mine and watch movies!" Jorel suggests to his best friend.

"Yeah." Jordon smiles. "Definitely the best Halloween yet."

{}{}{}

I like this one, it's cute and fluffy and full of Halloween- my favourite time of the year of course.

_ Rønni 🐾 💉