GraveStone

GraveStone
{J-Dog X Deuce}

The blue haired Russian sighed, taking another swig from the bottle. It had been a few days since had eaten properly and turned to drugs and alcohol once again. He had wished for at least one of the guys to ring him up and talk to him once again, but getting a phone call from one of them about something he didn't want to hear wasn't exactly what he wanted.

It was dark in the scrawny male's apartment. The light from the moon shining through his bedroom window as he sat staring blankly at the white wall in front of him.

Clenching his fingers around the bottle tighter, he squeezed his eyes shut, his breathing becoming heavy. His phone vibrates on the bed beside the former frontman.

Jordon: You should probably go visit him.

Was it a really good idea though? He hadn't seen his ex boyfriend since he was kicked out of the band near enough ten years ago. But it was probably the least he could do.

Slamming the now empty bottle on the bedside table, he grabs his almost dead phone and shoves it into his back pocket. Leaving the bedroom, he goes into the kitchen and grabbing a few more beers before actually walking out of the house.

The Russian never really minded the cold. It always some how calmed him down when either he was angry about something or his anxiety was playing up. He always used to take long walks in the winters. And was sometimes even accompanied by the presence of his ex.

His batted chucks slammed against the  cold concrete as he sluggishly walked. His eyes darker than ever. The bags under his eyes heavier and almost matching the same shade of black that his eyes were going. His frame a lot more fragile and skinnier compared to what it was a week ago.

The former frontman finally got to where he was headed for, looking for where his ex sat. Sitting down on the damp grass himself, he opened up a beer and drank half of it before his eyes filled up with tears once again. This time he actually let the tears fall, only because he hadn't enough energy left in him to fight his emotions.

The last words of the boy who was once his lover was that he hated him. And it was only now how much Aron regrets everything. Reading what was in front of him, he felt his whole heart shatter inside of him once more.

Jorel Decker.
1984-2020.
"We will miss you."