Gender Fluid

Gender Fluid
{Danny X Charlie Scene}

The blonde boy sighed at his appearance, not happy with his outfit. Turning to his closet, he searched through the large amounts of dresses, cute sweatshirts, shorts, skinny jeans, skirts and crop tops.

It had always been his thing, dressing differently to every other male he knew. He pulled out a black leather skirt and another tank top.

Changing, he finally was happy with his outfit. Danny twirled around in a small circle, his skirt slightly flying up as he giggled and stopped. Now all he had to do was to do something with his hair and pick out a pair of shoes.

Sorting everything else out he danced a little in the small black slip on shoes. He was in a sort of cute mood- something he rarely felt -wanting to feel like a princess.

He skipped into his apartment's small kitchen, making him something to eat. There was a knock at the door, and the Costa Rican stopped making his breakfast and lightly skipped over to the front door. Opening it, he saw one of his best friends standing there at his door.

Jordon raised his eyebrows and smirked a little, letting himself in. He had seen the frontman in shorts or jeans with the occasional crop top; but never in a skirt or dress. The singer blushed slightly and closed the door, following Jordon to the front room.

"Please don't be surprised. Or freak out." The blonde murmured, looking at the floor. The guitarist shook his head, but then realised that Danny couldn't see him.

"I'm not surprised. Or freaked out. It's kinda cute." The rapper spoke up, lifting the slightly smaller male's head up.

"Cute?" Again, the singer blushed and bit his lip.

"Yeah. I think it's cute when you dress like this. I think you're cute." The brunette smiled, pulling the singer into his arms. "So, you're transgender."

The Costa Rican shook his head. "Nope, I'm gender fluid."

{}{}{}

Could you say this was a sort of cutesy one shot?

_ Rønni 🐾💉