I Miss You

I Miss You
{Danny X Charlie Scene}

The blonde sighs as he throws himself against the soft surface of the mattress. He felt the hot tears run against his cheeks, soaking into his hair and the bed. Gripping the item he held to his chest hard.

The Costa Rican had just felt his whole world crash down and reality his him like a train. He didn't want to believe the guys. He just wanted to wake up from this bad dream and see the blue eyes of his liver once again.

But he had accepted that he wasn't there. And his heart shattered, not into two; but into a ton of tiny pieces.

His phone buzzed. He doesn't bother to check it because he knows it'll be from Jorel - the only one who wouldn't let him be. But who can blame the guy, he hated seeing his best friend upset, damaged, drained.

Please talk to me

Danny sat up, throwing the phone at the wall once he had read the message and tucked his knees under his chin. He didn't want to talk to anyone, but he didn't want to be alone.

....

A few hours passed and the singer dragged himself downstairs and into the kitchen. Grabbing a few cans, he leaves the house - his converse slapping against the concrete as he tiredly walks.

The blonde falls into the grass, opening up one of the cans of beer, he starts whimpering again, chewing on his lip.

His hair was a mess and the cold wind blew against his bare arms, but Danny couldn't careless.

His eyes scanned across the grey, dull stone. "I miss you." He sniffles, wiping his nose.

Another sad one... Thank you so much for the 1k followers! It means so much to me! :D Word count: 301