I Think You're Cute, So Let's Fuck

{Charlie Scene X Johnny 3 Tears}

This Monday was pretty much like every other Monday, really. All six guys around one's house, drinking. Danny and Matty taking shots - with Jorel laughing at them. Dylan rolling a few blunts. Jordon dancing on tables in just his underwear. And Goerge shaking his head at the guitarist.

"You're an idiot." Goerge chuckles as Jordon slips and falls off the table. Rubbing his now red knee, he sticks his tongue out at the older male and huffs, sticking out his bottom lip as he sits down next the Goerge.

A couple of more drinks go do their throats, before they end up half naked and making out in one of the spare rooms. "Ah - fuck." Jordon moans as George moves his lips away from the guitarist's mouth to his jawline and neck.

The younger male moans once again, biting his lip as the other goes further down his body. "Stop being such a tease." He groans through gritted teeth. Smirking, the rapper takes the latter's boxers in his teeth and pulling them off.

Staring at the dick that was in front of him, Goerge kisses the the tip before taking him into his mouth. The latter had the younger male withering underneath him, a complete moaning mess.

The Irishman stops, leaning over to the bedside table and grabbing the bottle of the lube. Popping open the cap, lathering two fingers up, Goerge kisses Jordon's nose; before pushing the first digit into the guitarist's ass.

Pumping his index finger, then adding the second digit - scissoring the slightly chubby man. "Shit, G-Goerge." Jordon moans, pushing himself down onto his band mate's fingers.

Once Goerge finishes stretching out the younger male, he takes off his own boxers and lines himself up. Pushing himself in, not letting the younger man adjust, Goerge pulls out just to slam back in.

The room - and pretty much the whole of the upstairs - was filled with moans, grunts, curses and the bed banging against the wall. "Fucking hell, Jord." The rapper grunts as he slams into the brunette.

"I'm c-close." The smaller moans, biting his lip as he begins to leak. Goerge groans in response, slowing down as he gets close himself. The brunette explodes against his and the taller's stomach right before the latter leaks inside of him.

Goerge rides out their highs before collapsing next to Jordon.

{}{}{}

Wow.. Sorry for the shitty-ness of this one shot /.\ I was never good at writing smut :(

~ Stay Dead ~