Boo!

Boo!
{Da Kurlzz X Charlie Scene}

Jordon munches on the popcorn as Matt shivers once someone screams and blood splatters. They were watching movies and cuddling up on the couch, enjoying the Halloween spirit.

Jordon smiles as his boyfriend yelps at a jump scare. That had gave him a thought. "I'll be right back." He speaks up, placing the popcorn bowl down.

"Don't say that, because you won't be!" Matt whines, pouting up at his boyfriend. Jordon just pats his head and heads upstairs.

Rummaging through the closet, he pulls out a Scream mask from the back of the closet and puts it on. He slowly makes his way downstairs, trying not to make any sudden noises and stands behind the couch that Matt was sitting on.

Waiting there for a while, the rapper smirked behind the mask. "Boo!" He yells, placing his hands in the drummer's shoulders.

Matt screams, turning around and screams more once he sees the mask. Jordon begins laughing, making Matt stop laughing and glare at the masked being.

He recognised that laugh. "You ass!" Matt yells at the guitarist. The latter pulls of the mask and grins from ear to ear.

"Oh you love my ass babe." Jordon giggles, walking around the couch and sitting back down beside the older male. "I love you."

"Asshole."

{}{}{}

Another one for Halloween ☺️:)

_ Rønni 🐾 💉